the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

05 dodge ram, compustar, relays buzzing?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 12, 2007 at 1:48 PM / IP Logged  

,Ill have to wait a bit to try and fix the remote start.  This statement sounds like oyou are going to do some repair

If I were you, I would NOT touch a thing. These boys your dealing with sound just like the type that will see that you have had you paws in the mix, and tell YOU the YOU have voided your warrenty. Play it safe, and don't screw with it. Just ride these guys and keep going in, (or calling) to see when ("sometime in the near future") is going to arive.

fkelsey 
Copper - Posts: 94
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 12, 2007 at 2:26 PM / IP Logged  
KarTuneMan is right do not touch a thing if you do they own your ***. It is a way for lesser installers to put off thier own mistakes on other people. If calling of going by does not do any good see if you have a lawyer friend(I hate lawyers) and send a certified letter stating that you are beginning to seek legal action. Whether you are or are not doesn't matter it sometimes lights a fire under someone. It may not hurt since it does not sound like they give a Sh!* about the install anyway. I had to do that once to get a contractor to bring his butt out to fix the roof on my brand new house. Calling and finding his butt didn't matter but the official letter from a lawyer worked. It could have a negative effect though, may shut them down, but if the letter is worded right ie not action will be taken if the system is fixed to my clients satisfaction it may work. Who the heck knows I have only been dealing with the law for 10 years now.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic