icon

06 acura tl, how to add power to stereo

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
awd_sr 
Copper - Posts: 84
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2007 at 8:57 AM / IP Logged  
I have a 2006 Acura TL with navigation and I am looking to add more power to the stereo system while keeping all the functionality the same. The factory system is pretty weak, and I'm thinking adding an amp would do the trick, but I was wandering how I could do this and still keep all the functions the same such as the steering wheel remote, bluetooth, navigation etc.
Also, does anyone know the specs on the factory system in terms of the head unit, any amps, and speakers. Maybe replacing the speakers will be necessary when adding an amp, and I want to make sure I am actually upgrading.
Thanks for the help.
drvnbysound 
Silver - Posts: 289
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2007 at 9:30 AM / IP Logged  
These are some of your best options for adding an amplifier to a factory head unit.
http://www.mobileaudiocontrol.com/dept.asp?d_id=17612&l1=17612
awd_sr 
Copper - Posts: 84
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2007 at 10:40 AM / IP Logged  
thanks for the info. Now, I need to figure out the wiring specs as well as those for the speakers so I will know what to upgrage. I appreciate your help!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic