icon

extend pulse on second unlock wire?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wblakes 
Copper - Posts: 202
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2007 at 3:22 PM / IP Logged  
i just finished installing a viper 5900 into an 04 lexus rx330. i got everything to work including rolling the windows. what i want to do is to open the power hatch with the second unlock output but it will require a longer pulse. i know i can use other channel output to accomplish this, but i want to use the second unlock so i only have to press twice to have it open. how do i extend the pulse on the second unlock wire so it will be long enough to have the power hatch open? thank you...
enice 
Silver - Posts: 857
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2007 at 4:31 PM / IP Logged  
I dont really understand the point of that.  Why can't you use the aux button to do this??? Lets also say your doors are open already.  Your gonna have to press it twice.  You can get a TR7 and it basically recieves a trigger which would be the second unlock wire and will output a longer trigger.  Either way I just gave you 2 answers here.
wblakes 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2007 at 4:45 PM / IP Logged  
thank you for your reply. i can't use the aux button because i use that to raise and lower my windows and i don't want to press two buttons at the same time for other channel. the reason behind this is, press unlock to unlock doors and if i want to open the hatch also, just press unlock again.
enice 
Silver - Posts: 857
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2007 at 5:04 PM / IP Logged  
Does your car have comfort closure?? In other words, put your key in the door cylinder and turn to the left.  Do it again on the second time and hold it.  If it makes your windows go down then you can use the comfort closure feature for the locks.  There is a feature on the alarm that can control the windows to go up after you press the lock(it will pulse the door and the give an extended 30 sec pulse after that to close the window).  Never thought about using the AUX.  Good Idea but for your situation if you dont want to use that then getting a TR7 unit will do the trick just fine.
wblakes 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2007 at 5:10 PM / IP Logged  
yeah it does have the comfort closure feature but i just want to be able to control with the remote. yeah i will get the TR7 for the power hatch. thank you...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic