icon

Ferrari Engine Noise

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
houndz805 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2007 at 12:43 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry about that. Actually I put a Fiero body kit on the 360 and the noise was gone!
It was already broken, but I made sure it could never be fixed again.
tcss 
Silver - Posts: 1,623
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2007 at 12:45 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry about Houndz ( Remy ) he gets carried away sometimes. I smacked him and it's OK now.
There is no such thing as free installation!
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2007 at 2:41 PM / IP Logged  
hottwhyrd wrote:

wonder what a salvage title farrari 360 is wurth?

Depending on the year, hardtop or spyder, and the color, probably anywhere from $85K to $175K.

Support the12volt.com
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2007 at 3:42 PM / IP Logged  
I've heard that a Ferarri is the safest car on the American road today!
Yeah, the tow truck takes the hit!
ROFLMAO
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2007 at 3:45 PM / IP Logged  
haemphyst wrote:
I've heard that a Ferarri is the safest car on the American road today!
Yeah, the tow truck takes the hit!
ROFLMAO
No, wait... That's a Volvo! BWAHAHAHAHA
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2007 at 5:30 PM / IP Logged  

Yes Dave, Volvos and Ferraris are often confused.  Now put the staple gun down and back away from the air compressor, it will be alright as soon as the meds kick in...

Ferrari Engine Noise - Page 4 -- posted image.

Support the12volt.com
houndz805 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2007 at 6:05 PM / IP Logged  
Just put in the box, hand stitched with original Ferrari leather, looks unreal. Amp rack with plexi false floor before the day is out. Pics to follow hopefully tomorrow. I'll let the two Daves know about the noise remedy.
Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 19, 2007 at 12:55 AM / IP Logged  

houndz805 wrote:
Just put in the box, hand stitched with original Ferrari leather, looks unreal. Amp rack with plexi false floor before the day is out. Pics to follow hopefully tomorrow. I'll let the two Daves know about the noise remedy.

I believe it is against the forum rules to tease us like that.  If it isn't, it really should be.

jmelton86 
Gold - Posts: 1,228
Gold spacespace
Posted: October 19, 2007 at 1:00 AM / IP Logged  
Steven Kephart wrote:

houndz805 wrote:

I believe it is against the forum rules to tease us like that.  If it isn't, it really should be.

I think it is without pics! Ferrari Engine Noise - Page 4 -- posted image.

2013 Kia Rio -90a alternator
DDX470HD GTO14001 GTO1014D (x3)
Big3 in 1/0G
1/0G to GTO14001
houndz805 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 19, 2007 at 1:52 PM / IP Logged  
OK everything is done, but we still have the noise. Here's the latest. Definately alt. whine. Equipment is completely isolated from the car. Still is there when the RCAs are unplugged. Cutting the shields on the RCAs when they are hooked up makes it worse. Speaker leads are all good. Cannot find the Battery ground point, am afraid to disconnect the battery for fear of needing to flash program the car's computer.Am thinking about an old school choke on the power lead. Anybody know how to make one of these? Any other ideas?
Page of 7

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic