icon

beginners first rs 2003 accord

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
marinekilz 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2007 at 1:01 PM / IP Logged  
does that bypass need you to keep a key in the case for the transponder to work?
fiveohh 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2007 at 4:32 PM / IP Logged  
No it doesn't need a key
I'm just starting this install and have a quick question, can I pull the 12volts of the small white ignition harness? Otherwise there is a larger brown harness that has a larger wire with 12v constant. guess I'm just wondering which harness is considered the ignition harness the one with 7 smaller gauge wires, or the one with 5 larger wires.
Thanks
fiveohh 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2007 at 7:15 PM / IP Logged  
K i got the brain hooked up and the bypass aas well, the car starts, but I can't find the tach wire. The module is supposed to have one, but that doesn't seem to be working(dmm is giving me nothing and the brain says no signal. I've looked at the gray connector off the pcn, but there is no pin 23, that spot is blank. any ideas?
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2007 at 7:48 PM / IP Logged  

go straight to injector - BLUE or go to

ECM - white connector BLUE/RED pin 25. The connector is a 31 pin plug that is located @ the centre consol

fiveohh 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2007 at 8:19 PM / IP Logged  
tedmond wrote:

go straight to injector - BLUE or go to

ECM - white connector BLUE/RED pin 25. The connector is a 31 pin plug that is located @ the centre consol

The info i found has that connection for a 4cylinder, mine is a 6, and it says gray plug pin 23 blue, but theres a pin 22, and a 24, but no 23. I'm hoping to avoid going through the firewall. I'm gonna keep digging around, but This module seems to be busted for the interface portion, the bypass works, but none of the other features do:(
fiveohh 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2007 at 9:19 PM / IP Logged  
it's pin 30 RED / blue on my v6 coupe ex navi. Just need to get the locks working and i'll be gtg!:D I have pics and will get a walkthrough posted when I finish:D
fiveohh 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2007 at 9:24 PM / IP Logged  
fiveohh wrote:
it's pin 30 RED / blue on my v6 coupe ex navi. Just need to get the locks working and i'll be gtg!:D I have pics and will get a walkthrough posted when I finish:D
oops, its blue/red
strangelaw911 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2007 at 11:46 PM / IP Logged  

peterubers wrote:
The module is a dream come true .. I installed a r/s in an Acura TL in under 2 hours thanks to the CAN-SL and Honda-SL2 modules .. and less than two hours with soldering and taping off every connection including running a tach into the engine bay is GOOD for me (I know others out there can do it faster).  I saved most of my time thanks to not having to pry the door trim off to access the doorlocks, and hunt for trunk wires and door/trunk pins ..

I have a viper 791xv and deciding to buy honda-sl-can for my 05 accord ex v6 navi. Here's the link

http://bypasskits.fortinautoradio.com/en/products/all_products/honda-sl-can/

Here are some of the question I would like to ask before I have my hands to install them.

1.  From the vehicle diagram data that I obtained from here, it said, I need to route 4 wires into my door panel to connect to factory disarm and factory arm wires.  But, peterubers didn't really do that by prying the door trim off to access the door locks/module. How can i do that too?

2. If you download the instruction manual from the link, I don't see any wires in there are instructed to connect to the factory disarm and factory arm wires. Would anyone kindly please explain for me?

3. On page 3 of the instruction manual (right bottom), Am I connect as data link or without data link?

4. On page 3 of the instruction manual (right bottom), the starter/alarm is that refer to my viper791xv?

5. On page 6 of the instruction manual (bottom)-(can module type 1),  what is the difference between "data link 1 way" and "data link  2 way"? which one i need to follow to?

Please help me out.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sam. 

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic