icon

soundstream amplifiers?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
garbagecanman 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: June 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM / IP Logged  
Hi im looking at getting a soundstream tarantula mono block amp to power my SPL subwoofer and would like your opinions and experiences with these amps if you get one.
Thanks
garbagecanman 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 29, 2011 at 8:42 AM / IP Logged  
No one really? Lame
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,675
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 29, 2011 at 9:04 AM / IP Logged  
Not Lame, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
garbagecanman 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 29, 2011 at 10:29 PM / IP Logged  
I didn't buy one yet, if they suck tell me. Only reason I looked into one was you reccomended a soundstream Picasso to someone. What do you think bout the new alpine mrx. M100?
Thanks
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,675
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 30, 2011 at 3:09 AM / IP Logged  
Soundstream is NOTHING like they used to be.  I have not seen that particular Alpine amp yet.  They have really made some solid amps in the past.  I see no reason they would have went the wrong way with their new amplifiers.
garbagecanman 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 30, 2011 at 9:10 AM / IP Logged  
i am an idiot wrote:
Soundstream is NOTHING like they used to be.  I have not seen that particular Alpine amp yet.  They have really made some solid amps in the past.  I see no reason they would have went the wrong way with their new amplifiers.
Thanks thats what i was thinking. most good old amp companies suck these days :( i know you probably feel the same about hifonics as do i. I have they're 25th anniversary bx 2000 and its rocks. But i bet they're current line is crap.
Since no one wants to help me with speakers for my truck do you mind sharing your thoughts on some speakers im looking at?
I need some new 6.5" for my 01 dodge dakota which has the infinity system.
Im thinking either the older alpine sps600 in the back or a pair of mtx tn653? I love mtx subs so they must make alright speakers. Also looking at some infinity ref6022i in the rear.... Kinda on a budget, just need all working speakers, bought the truck with 2 blown ones and it drives me nuts.
Thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic