icon

subs and amps

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
davywavy4186 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: May 29, 2003 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged  
hey wut r opionons around here on ample and diamond equipment jw abuot to blow about 3500 on a complete custom intsall and just curious
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2003 at 12:04 AM / IP Logged  
around where? what part of the U.S.? there are many good shops all over the U.S. just shop for the best price and the best service and service after the sale.
Big Dave
davywavy4186 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2003 at 10:58 AM / IP Logged  

lol im in iowa but i dont mean to be c**ky but u can get a awsome price and a sh*tty product and the sales guy mite be able to sound good but if he cant make it look good wuts the point of the service...!!!!!!!  anyways www.audio-design .com   r the ones doin it i was mainly wonderin if AMPLE  and DIAMOND r top brands

www.audio-design.com

tdsteele 
Silver - Posts: 393
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2003 at 11:42 AM / IP Logged  
Never heard of Ample but you cant go wrong with Diamond Audio. I run a complete Diamond system , all entry level products, and love it. Just check out the specs on their stuff, speaks for itself whether you go the cheaper route as i did or want to kill everyone with their top of the line. Just to give you an idea, i have a 93 Explorer, 2 10" CM3 subs in a ported enclosure, custom made, driven by a D5 600.2 amp, 2 sets of CM3 5X7's in the doors, plus a pair of M6 tweeters in the A-pillars, all run off a D5 300.2. Use an Eclipse deck. Total cost installed with an alarm system was about $2600. Alot depends on what you want out of it and what you listen to. I'm a rock/metal man so i went with the 10's, but dont get me wrong, i can put out some serious bass with those lil babies too. Checked out that site, noticed they had Focal too, heard from this site that those are some really good ones as well.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic