icon

RS3200+ wiring diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
markcars 
Silver - Posts: 662
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2004 at 6:08 PM / IP Logged  
Anyone having RS3200+ alarm's harness pinouts and wire coloring? I am trying to "reverse-find" a few things on my car. Thanks.
Quinci 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2004 at 8:42 PM / IP Logged  

Hi, markcars.

What model and  year of vehicle are you installing the rs3200+?

I will install one for my 02 Camry, thinking of installing a seperate led and siren instead of using the regular horn and immobilizer led.

Also, adding the shock sensor beside the provided glass breakage sensor.

Hope someone  will help us out.

markcars 
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2004 at 9:28 PM / IP Logged  
Hey Quinci, I have a Highlander 03.
I don't know if you can connect it to a separate siren. You may have to use it with the horn since it is plug and play. However if you use a relay and get the wiring pinouts and colors, you might be able to do what you want. You have a good idea. The horn can get too hot by blowing for too long. A siren won't.
I had installed my RS3200+ about a year ago and just removed it from my vehicle last Sunday for a remote start and a better alarm. I still need the pinouts since I want to know which wires to cut and tap into for my door triggers.
I too thought of adding a shock sensor besides the provided glass breakage sensor but my RS3200+ does not have a sensor input whereas most sensors have 2 stage sensor inputs. Your RS3200+ might be different than mine since we are putting them in different vehicles. I know it sounds silly but I wonder why they made it like that.
Let me know if you get any wiring colors and pinouts. Ill do the same.
Mark
Quinci 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2004 at 5:55 AM / IP Logged  

Hi, I am not 100% sure but i think the rs3200+ modules are the same; The difference is the harness/connector.

Sound like you didn't like the rs3200+ system. Is it true?

Thanks.

markcars 
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2004 at 6:45 AM / IP Logged  
I think you're absolutely right. THe harnesses might be the only thing that is different. Only thing is when I was reasearching the pinouts, I noticed that the same pins on the brain were doing different functions for the different cars that they made the RS3200 Plus for. That makes me think that the alarms are different, not just the harnesses. If you find out for sure, please let me know. ANy info is always appreciated by me.
And yes I did not like my alarm because it did not offer me a way to add the features and options I wanted besides not having a 2 state sensor input that might even be expandable.   If yours is slightly different, yours might be better than mine. Lucky you.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic