icon

Ungo SR5000, how good is it?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jepherz 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2004 at 11:45 PM / IP Logged  
Currently I just have a generic brand alarm installed in my car but recently it has started to go. I have unhooked it completely and am now looking to buy a new alarm. I was looking at the Compustar because the range of the 2 way remote is awesome (I hear). I also saw the Ungo SR5000 though, which caught my eye because of the low price. Can you guys help me out with my decision at all?
Thanks
PS, I am looking for something that is quality and will last since I am dealing with that now.....
"Screw nitrous, I'd rather be blown."
iskidoo 
Silver - Posts: 1,040
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2004 at 12:46 AM / IP Logged  
The unit is made for Clarion by DEI which the majority of folks in these forums will tell you is probably one of the best manufacturers out there. This system looks to have the same features as the Viper, Hornet, Clifford 2-way responder type systems.
onlyremotes 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2004 at 11:08 PM / IP Logged  
Ungo is the same as Valet which is good. The Viper, Clifford and Python are better because it uses FM signal and remotes are newer design
Walton Guerrero-Installer/Distributor
Alltech Electronics,Inc
3732 Grissom Lane
Kissimmee, Florida 34741
autotechs.com onlyremotes.com
1-888-252-8324
"Always check your wires with a multimeter"

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic