icon

Keyless entry, 2004 Silverado?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ice8168 
Copper - Posts: 52
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2005 at 7:58 AM / IP Logged  

I am looking to ad a keyless entry to my truck (2004 Silverado HD).  THe truck does not have power locks so I need actuators.  I need suggestions on decent keyless entry kits, dont want an alarm.

I would like a kit with 5-wire actuators and the ability to lock/unlock the passenger door by using the key and/or lock plunger on the driver door and visa versa.

Any input would ge great.

mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 17, 2005 at 8:17 AM / IP Logged  
Most 5 wire Kits enable you to Lock / Unlock all doors with Key or Inside Lock. 
SPAL makes a good 2 / 4 Door kit with or without Keyless.  There are many Door Lock sellers on Internet ( or E-Bay ) that offer such kits.
MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.
ice8168 
Copper - Posts: 52
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2005 at 8:35 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks,

i am really looking for a kit that has built in relays for simplified installation.

redpeppers 
Silver - Posts: 483
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 18, 2005 at 12:16 AM / IP Logged  
go with DEI products....most of them have a 2nd lock output (negitive trigger) that can be used for drivers door priority
Where theres is a wire there's a way.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 18, 2005 at 1:18 AM / IP Logged  

redpeppers wrote:
go with DEI products....most of them have a 2nd lock output (negitive trigger) that can be used for drivers door priority

You must be young.....and brainwashed.....DEI is NOT all that they claim to be. They spend hundereds of thousands of dollars on marketing.        Made in China....

redpeppers 
Silver - Posts: 483
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 18, 2005 at 1:21 AM / IP Logged  
so what does that mean kartuneman....r u saying thing made in china suck?....i have no problem with DEI products and they have the leading tech support for new vehicles.  I have been installing for 6 years so young...yes but brain washed .....doubt it
Where theres is a wire there's a way.
mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 18, 2005 at 8:35 AM / IP Logged  

I say some products made in China S U C K..................Been installing for.............................................O.K.  over 30 years.............& I'm Brain washedKeyless entry, 2004 Silverado? - Last Post -- posted image.

OR Brain DEAD...............Tech Service for ANY Prroduct is only as good as the TECH who Installs & can relay information CORRECTLY............
'Course I prefer OMEGA

MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic