icon

Timed reversing polarity circuit

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xtremespeed 
Member - Posts: 38
Member spacespace
Posted: March 05, 2006 at 8:10 PM / IP Logged  

Very professional looking Kevin. Nice work.

I think if you were going to produce something like this to market though, it would be better to incorporate the relays and everything into one module. Just a suggestion. Doesn't bother me though. I think it's going to be really nice, and saves me from having a bunch of relays, and a big wiring mess. Looking forward to trying it out.

KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 05, 2006 at 8:35 PM / IP Logged  

Yeah thats the disadvantage to building something with the parts I have on hand.  Unfortunately I doubt that there is a big enough market for something like this to justify hacing custom boards ordered.  We have never ordered less then 100 boards in an order and I don't think we could sell 100 of these very easily!  I'm assuming that most people would rather use the provided switch instead of paying money to use a different switch.

Anyway, they will ship out tomorrow hopefully!

Thanks again,

Kevin Pierson
xtremespeed 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2006 at 7:01 AM / IP Logged  

You're probably right. Most people would be quite content to use the switch provided with the opener. I'm one of those that always has to have something custom. I take a lot of pride in my car being unique. Anyways, I appreciate all the time and effort you put in to this project for me.

Thanks

xtremespeed 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2006 at 9:40 PM / IP Logged  

Just a little update.

I want to thank Kevin Pierson for building a module for me. I could have built a circuit to accomplish what I wanted, but he made it really easy. The module he built is digital, and a lot smaller than what I would have built. The design includes more features than I had even thought of, and the work and communication was very professional. All at a great price too.

Thanks for all your time and work Kevin.

KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 16, 2006 at 10:07 PM / IP Logged  

Not a problem!  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you.  Truthfully the entire thing worked out better then I had imagined it would!  Definately a cool little add on to your nitrous kit.

Thanks again, and enjoy!

Kevin Pierson
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic