icon

Old Boy / Tony!

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
namracj 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2002 at 1:31 PM / IP Logged  
 You mentioned in a post  you sent me on 5/11 that you had a 2001 WRX. I got a '02 Forester and wanted to know if you had to get into the door panel to wire in your alarm system to keyless entry. All info I can get says (-) pulse wires are at the door "key" Do you know how the panel comes off? I was hoping I didn't have to get to these wires but I've tried everything else. Thanks.
john
oldboy 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2002 at 4:44 PM / IP Logged  

John, If you want the  _ triggers you will have to remove the door panel. Its not a hrd job. Just remove screws and power window switch . What sort of problems are you having??

namracj 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2002 at 5:23 PM / IP Logged  
Oldboy: I haven't been able to connect the alarm upgrade through the keyless entry. The diagrams with the unit arn't very clear. Diagrams I have through web pages say Power lock/unlock are (-) pulse "At the key". I've found what I think are door lock/unlock wires at the keyless entry but then the alarm will arm/disarm at both remote & door switches. Alarm unit refers to both doorlock power switch circuits & doorlock actuator circuits. Am I wiring up to the wrong circuit? I would really like to finish this project. Any Ideas? Does the power window switch come off with the door panel? THANKS
john

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic