icon

head unit to amp x2

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
audio402 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: September 12, 2007 at 5:54 PM / IP Logged  
lanzar sd4mu to outboard amps (1) ultralinear 600wx2ch if rca/front out cables are used can headunit still power tweets using speaker wires from hu,speakers audiobahn as65v 100w rms amped.How to add mono amp (2)pioneer d51om 1000 watt to previously described..powering rockport fosgate 2-12 subs ported box,each sub has terminal.On hu is the auto antenna(blue)the amp turn on wire?I'll try to add wiring diagram for hu...But it's strange not to have sub-woofer outhead unit to amp x2 - Last Post -- posted image.
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 12, 2007 at 9:50 PM / IP Logged  

if rca/front out cables are used can headunit still power tweets using speaker wires from hu

Yes.  But the tweeters should be crossed over with the mids and powered as a set.

How to add mono amp (2)pioneer d51om 1000 watt to previously described..

Employ a distribution block.

On hu is the auto antenna(blue)the amp turn on wire?

No.  If you connect to that wire the amp will only turn on when the radio is on.  Does it have a blue/white wire?  (...someone correct me if I'm wrong on this one...)

Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
audio402 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: September 12, 2007 at 10:44 PM / IP Logged  
I do have the distribution block..mids and tweets amped audiobahns..I thought i could run another set of tweets off hu,in dash area using front or rear speaker wires ...no good,I guess it was faulty shopping...It does not have the blue/white wire"did you see diagrahm" and if amps only come on when i turn on hu.....i'm coool with that....

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic