icon

new responder le

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
pablo422 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2007 at 9:26 AM / IP Logged  

Has anyone seen/have pics of the new Directed Responder LE Platform?

http://www.directed.com/ResponderLE/responderle_solutions.aspx

JWorm 
Platinum - Posts: 2,208
Platinum spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2007 at 1:11 PM / IP Logged  
Its being introduced at CES. Expect more pics then.
redz71tahoe 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2008 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged  
I thought these things were supposed to be released yesterday? 1/7/08
The viper 5701 (5202V), Python 872 (5202P), and the Clifford 3.3X (5202X). I’m not even getting anything on google. Anyone know of anyone selling them along with the XK400N?
exbauer 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2008 at 3:37 PM / IP Logged  
Well, these are out. I wanted to see if anybody had experience with them. They look promising.
redz71tahoe 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2008 at 10:17 PM / IP Logged  
Where the hell are these? Been holding out for these things, freezing my A*S off! It’s going to be spring before they really come out. It doesn’t look like they are going to be as expensive as I thought they would be. Found a dealer price list on Google which has now been removed, just over $200 dealer cost, $185 for a volume dealer.
teaminsane72 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: February 25, 2008 at 12:02 PM / IP Logged  
I hear they should arrive in March... I'm looking to replace my 791XV with this.
2010 Mazdaspeed3
/////Alpine !
redz71tahoe 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 23, 2008 at 9:56 PM / IP Logged  
Alright, it looks like these are out now. Anyone know of any sites that are selling them to the public? I know there supposed to be dealer installed but I’ve acquired and installed at least 12 viper systems my self for friends and family because of bad experiences every time I hire someone to do something. I don’t need my car going up in smoke because some spider nest of wires electrical taped into my dash shorted out.
webxfx 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2008 at 12:23 AM / IP Logged  
has anyone seen the install guide yet?
deneteus 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2008 at 3:59 AM / IP Logged  
Is $238 shipped free a bad deal? I just ordered a 5701. I saw a bunch of people posting $230 with $20 shipping ad then i kept looking. The only place I saw it in houston was mobile one but they wanted $500 installed , not including the PKH34 bypass and the XK02 door module. They quoted me $200 installed if I brought it in. It was either this one or the Scytek 5000RS with 2 remotes. I just don't want to carry around cell huge phone looking transmitters.
chriswallace187 
Gold - Posts: 1,661
Gold spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2008 at 3:04 AM / IP Logged  
They're the best product Directed's ever come up with IMHO...$238 shipped free sounds like a reasonable price for the product. A bit on the complicated side to program without a Bitwriter, but not too bad. They definitely give you some nice programmable options as well.
As always, keep in mind that you won't get any warranty whatsoever unless it's bought from an authorized dealer. Most DEI dealers that I know won't do an install that's really dangerous, though how much extra time they will take to "stealth" an alarm install can usually be measured in milliseconds. Ideally you'd find a dealer that takes a bit of pride in their installs and advertises it.
Whether it's worth that much over comparable product from competitors is debatable.
C Renner's Auto Electronix
My service is cheap, quick, and good - pick any two

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic