icon

a store of sorts?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wolf56 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2008 at 5:38 PM / IP Logged  
it'd be sorta kool to be able to buy things directly from the12volt, but there'd be alot of work behind legalizing it, wouldnt there? or would it be a idea to have like an ebay store? where people could like donate things to the site, and then there sold on ebay, and the profit is used to support the site? i hope someone understands what im getting at
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2008 at 7:14 PM / IP Logged  

Hi wolf56. I appreciate your input. It's a twist on an idea that's been suggested to me personally many many times since I started this site. There's really nothing to legalize and it's no big deal to set up an on line store. As a matter of fact I developed a pretty koo shopping cart about seven or eight years ago that I continue to improve/build upon for some of my customers, but it's just not something we want to do with this site. To a great degree it would be a conflict of interest for us to sell products directly from this site regardless of what products we would be able to carry. Currently there's just no way we could make it work happily for everyone involved and selling used or donated products on ebay is definitely not in our future. Those headaches would far outweigh any benefits, but don't let this discourage you from posting any other suggestions you may have, because I'd love to hear them ;)

a store of sorts? - Last Post -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
wolf56 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2008 at 7:35 PM / IP Logged  
i can understand that, i was just hoping to put my money somewhere were itll be used and not stored in bankaccounts with millions already in them and just sitting there. sorta like if a kids selling a deck for $50 and i know him and like him, but know its not worth it, or i can get it cheaper, ill still buy it from him cuz i like putting my money in places where itll be used better
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2008 at 7:39 PM / IP Logged  
Well you can still send us money. We'll put it to good use  :)
a store of sorts? - Last Post -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
wolf56 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2008 at 8:24 PM / IP Logged  
thats a possibility, but in the future, as im flat broke, once i get a paypal acc going, or maybe once i enlist, im going in the navy and what not so ill have plenty of money and send some in when i can

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic