icon

bcm confusion for 05 titan le?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
big d z 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: January 07, 2008 at 12:31 AM / IP Logged  
I'm really frustrated here on this. I'm trying to get the door triggers and dome lights from the BCM on my 05 Nissan Titan LE.
I've found what I believe to be the BCM. It was a black box with 3 plugs in it just to the right of the steering column. Looks like the one Chris Luongo has posted.
bcm confusion for 05 titan le? - Last Post -- posted image.
So, based on the wiring diagram provided on this site, it lists the wires I need as:
<snip>
Door Trigger      see notes       -       BCM to right of column
Notes: The LF door trigger is lt. blue in pin 47. The RF door trigger is RED / blue in pin 12. The LR door trigger is RED / yellow in pin 48. The RR door trigger is RED / white or gray in pin 13. Use all four wires and diode isolate each.
Dome Supervision      blue       -       BCM to right of column, pin 63
Notes: The blue wire is for the dome lights and puddle lights. For the step lights use RED / white in pin 62 at the BCM
<snip>
As you see here for the door trigger, it refers to pins 47, 48, 12, 13 for door triggers and 62, 63 for lights. Where are these high numbers coming from? There's only a 40 pin plug and two other plugs with numbers like A1 and B1, etc.
Anyone know where I find the door triggers and dome lights at the BCM? Is this not the BCM?
Thanks,
Brandon
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 07, 2008 at 9:30 AM / IP Logged  

With the BCM in place, the right rear, anf front are in this 40 pin plug pins 8, and 9. RED / blue, and grey.

With the BCM in place the other 2 doors are in the 15 pin white  plug. pins 7, and 8. lt.blue, RED / yellow.

If the truck is only a 2 door, the wires are in the same location, just not in pairs.

Here let me add some more confusion to your issue!!!

DOORPIN SEE NOTES      
 Driver's door is LT.BLUE, front passenger door is RED / BLUE. The left rear door is RED / YELLOW and the right rear door is RED / WHITE. All 4 wires are (-) and found at the BCM on the right side of the steering column.
 R.A.P. SHUT DOWN Lt.Blue SEE NOTES   - 
 This vehicle is equipped with automatic headlights that will stay on after a remote shutdown.you must pulse the drivers doorpin wire to shut the lights off. Drivers doorpin is Lt.Blue at BCM on right side of steering column.

This is what wiremagic has listed for the truck. NOT the same as what Astro has ?

big d z 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: January 07, 2008 at 1:43 PM / IP Logged  
KarTuneMan,
Thanks. Do you know which is the dome supervision wire?
I have it as blue pin 63 but this isn't correct either.
Brandon

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic