ht 800d+ 6p connector wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tianlihu 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2008 at 12:53 AM / IP Logged  

Hi Everybody,

I just bought a two-way LCD HT-800D+ car alram with remote starter system. I am going to install to my car toyota corolla 2001. But this remote starter system wiring diagram is quite different from the other brand remote starter unit. The ignition 6p connector has 6 wires: Red:12v,  Black: Ground, Yellow:Start, Brown: Ignition, Blue:Accessory, Green:Air Conditioner. My 2001 corolla Ignition harness has one 12 constant wire one starter wire two Ignition wires, and one accessory wire. I am not sure what is the correct wiring for this application, especially I don't know how to wire the green (air conditioner)wire, it seems the second acc wire. my car doesn't have the air conditioner wire at the ignition harness.

Did anyone have this HT-800D+ system installed before? Any recommendation on it is very appreciated.

519civiconair 
Copper - Posts: 50
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2008 at 2:16 AM / IP Logged  
Does the unit have an option to turn the green wire into either ACC, IGN., or starter? most good units will but... if not even most OK units come with a low current (-) 2nd IGN. in which case use a relay and the low current 2nd IGN. will go to pin 85. fused +12v to pin 86 and 87. and 30 will be your 2nd IGN. if there is no low current 2nd IGN. you will tap into the brown IGN. wire to 85. ground to 86. fused +12v to 87. and 30 will be your 2nd IGN.
F.B.S.S air ride is the only way to roll
tianlihu 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2008 at 2:50 AM / IP Logged  

This unit doesn't have low current 2nd IGN wire,  your suggestion using the brown IGN wire to make the 2nd IGN wire is good idea. I still have a little concern about the ACC blue wire, since this unit come with the air conditioner wire, and the blue wire has the fuse of 7.5A. I am not sure if this 7.5A blue wire is sufficient  to supply enough current  to  my corolla 2001 ACC system, and I am not sure too if I can splice the blue and green wires together  then connect them to the car's acc wire.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic