icon

dei remote programming?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
519civiconair 
Copper - Posts: 50
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 25, 2008 at 10:10 AM / IP Logged  

Ok i have 2 different Avital`s 1 is an avistart 3000 and 1 is an avital 2100 for both I have  Avital 820031 EZSDEI476 fob`s. Now for the ??`s.  The avistart 3000 i can only program the remote to remote start ( NO lock/unlock) dont think theres any other option exept timer modefor that so... but the Avital 2100 is suppose to have 2 Aux  (trunk and whatever else) but it will only lock/arm Unlock/disarm No aux`s.  Does anyone know what I`m doing wrong? I have tried and tried.  I have looked up that the remotes are compatible (and they are "i think") Well i know they are with the avital 2100 because thats what comes with it but........ any help to point me in a direction will be much appreciated  THANK`S in advance

F.B.S.S air ride is the only way to roll
audiomaninc 
Copper - Posts: 108
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 25, 2008 at 12:16 PM / IP Logged  

Are you trying to learn the standard configuration with the remote, or are you trying to learn each function one by one?

Jason

2003 Dodge Neon R/T
Alpine CDA9813, RF T2000.1bd, RF T162S, RFT142C, RF T600.4, RF T215D4
140.7 @ 28Hz
519civiconair 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2008 at 2:26 AM / IP Logged  
Ive tried the auto learn function on the avital 2100 but the avistart 3000 is a 4 button transmitter and the 820031 is a 3 button 4 channel . Its got me all confuzled because i can program the lock/unlock on the avital 2100 to any one of the four channels ( ie. i can program button 1+2 to lock/unlock or just button 1,2 or 3) but its like all the other channels wont work and same with the avistart 3000 i can program it to remotestart on any one channel but no other channels want to work???
519civiconair 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2008 at 12:52 PM / IP Logged  
Anyone? Anything? I now KNOW im doing something wrong because i cant get any DEI Remotes to do anything but arm/disarm on DEI alarms and remote start on DEI remote starts.......This is what im doing (On the bench Currently with a 550ESP and a 3 button transmitter ) Red-Power Black & BLACK/ White-Ground  now i ground the green -ve door pin Jumper form +12v-Yellow Ign. on Ribbon press valet switch release press HOLD transmit Channel 1 Arm/disarm/panic.... release valet switch take jumper off of ign. and door pin from ground.... door pin back to ground and jumper on IGN. press valet switch release press release(2X) press HOLD transmit Channel 2 Silent mode/Remote valet/trunk....release valet switch jumper from ign. and door pin from ground... door pin back on ground jumper back on IGN. press release press release press release (3X) press HOLD transmit channel 3 Remote start...release valet remove jumper and door pin...Push button1  Arm/Lock press again Disarm/Unlock...  Press button 2 nothing... press button 3 nothing... Try all buttons in different combinations and still nothing... Repeat all steps 5X still Nothing WHAT am i doing wrong??

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic