icon

hertz audio

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
theterminator 
Copper - Posts: 96
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2008 at 1:01 AM / IP Logged  
Im starting to becoming interested in the Hertz Audio Speakers. But i cant seem so to find a number to contact them about where some local dealers are located. The only number i found is the one in Italy. Which i believe is their headquarters Electromedia. So If you have any info on where i could contact them or if you know any numbers to authorized dealers in Texas it would be much appreciated.
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2008 at 9:39 AM / IP Logged  
Hertz (from the same Italian company who makes Audisson - actually the Hertz name was originally used by Audisson to seperately identify their lower-end from the main brand) used to be imported to the US by Red Mountain Audio in Arizona, but I think they have a new US importer.  I know they are available in Canada, but I have yet to see them widely available in the US.  Anyone know who is their new US importer?
Support the12volt.com
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2008 at 11:14 AM / IP Logged  

I am a dealer for Hertz and Audison. They make top notch products, and their entry level speakers are far superior to the competition.

Advanced Marketing is my distributor here in Calfornia. www.advancedmarketing.com

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic