icon

adding fiberglass?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
greektek 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2008 at 9:42 AM / IP Logged  
i have built a custom enclosure for me car, the "skeleton" is done as well as the Fleece. i placed it in the vehicle and i really like it, however there are a couple of places that i would like to add a little.
there is a step on one side where the higher it gets the wider it gets and i want to fill that in so to speak so can i get a piece of wood, apply it on the outside of the fleece and then fleece over the additional piece?
thanks
Louie
bellsracer 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2008 at 2:56 PM / IP Logged  

I'm sorry but I am having a hard time understanding what you are asking... Think you can add pictures for us to look at? From what I can tell, it seems that you have a project that doesn't have the fit you wnat and you want to add a filler to the fleece... Am I forrect? Please post pictures up so we can get a good idea what what you have going on.

Never send your ducks to eagle school.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
The 3Ls of life: Learn from the Past, Live for the Present, Look to the Future.
greektek 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2008 at 11:16 AM / IP Logged  
hey bellsracer, thanks for the reply, i wish i could have added a picture to clarify buyt my gf too the camera from me..haha
i ended up just pullingi the fleece and the staples and adding in what i wanted and then re-fleeced.
however yes that is basically what i was asking. i had a completely fleeced project and i wanted to add another piece of wood onto one side, over the fleece, and then fleece that piece of wood, but being unsure about it, i just pulled the fleece off.
thanks for the help, and my shop wreaks like resin :)

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic