icon

amp trouble

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dtpaudio 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: February 29, 2008 at 6:06 AM / IP Logged  

Long story short. I bought a $510 (soundstream picasso 3500d) amp from a company called millionbuy.com. Not only did it arrive scratched up, but it blew up on me immediatley. These things do happen, so I tried to be cool about it, but they keep screwing me. First there's the 15% re-stocking fee. Then, they hit me with another $35 for shipping. Now, after sending then even more money, I'm still waiting and just found out that my order was cancelled with no explanation. When I call them for info all I get is the run-around. It's not right.

At one point or another we've all been screwed like this. We have to put an end to it and let these douche-bag companies know that we as consumers will not tolerate such bulldoodie.
So, here's the plan. Take action. If you've ever been screwed over by a company, copy and re-post this bullitin. Spread it like wildfire. Re-post this on as many sites as you can and lets call for a boycott of millionbuy.com.

Be loud,be obnoxious,man up, and bounce with a legend.
bbnick77 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2008 at 4:56 PM / IP Logged  
I am sorry to hear about your situation, but for the love of god when(not just you) are you people going to stop buying audio equipment off of the net.  I know the prices are cheaper, that is very obvious, but do you realize what you are giving up and causing because of this.  One if you do not buy from an authorized dealer, of which most internet companies are not, YOU HAVE NO WARRANTY, next of all what do you do if it is broke, defective, or just doesn't show up.  What about if you have a problem and need a question answered, who are you calling.  Last but not least, this is why mom and pop audio shops are near to impossible to open up anymore, because of the internet and big box stores, they don't have the clientel to stay in business.  So after all of that is said I really do not understand why you would buy anything off of the net.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic