icon

09 hyundai sonata, remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
NismaX 
Copper - Posts: 104
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2008 at 1:00 PM / IP Logged  
Does anybody have any R/S info on the '09 Sonata? I wasn't aware that there was one out yet but the dealership says yes there is and we want R/S installed.
Probably the ign switch wiring is the same but I'm wondering about the doorlocks. I have run into stuff like this in the past where a mid year change over happened with the way the door locks operated on the Azera. They included a position wire to interface with to make the locks and alarm work. Not a big deal but it's nice to have a heads up.
Secondly I'm wondering if it has a transponder key. The models of this type didn't have one before. The dealer is checking on this. I'll have to go and look at this to be sure. Getting Hyundai keys in the past was a real pain since Hyundai has to order a entire set for replacement.
Hopefully somebody has seen this
Thanks!
Jon
another-kelly 
Silver - Posts: 618
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2008 at 6:47 PM / IP Logged  
only costs a dollar to get a duplicate key made at wal-mart. if it starts the car then no transponder. sorry, no wiring info yet that i can help out with
NismaX 
Copper - Posts: 104
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2008 at 12:11 PM / IP Logged  
Hi,
As I find out more information I don't believe the car has a transponder key. The dealer has told me it doesn't. (of course the there is the well in that trim level it does line). I'll keep you guys informed when I find out more info on this. I got a look at the car. It is nicer inside the radio and center dash have been redone in a better configuration.
Jon
Traveling Electronics

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic