icon

07 charger with viper 5900

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mugpar 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2008 at 8:20 PM / IP Logged  
I am installing a 5900 on a 2007 Dodge Charger. I have a couple questions on wires, can someone please help me, im a newbie.
On the 12 pin connector, not sure where blue - multiples input, zone 4 goes, and orange - ground when armed output?
on the satellite wire, i have purple starter output going to PINK/DARK GREEN in ign engine side, green going to PINK/DARK GREEN key side, red 12volt, orange going to 86 on the acc relay, pink ign going to pink/white in the ign, and RED / white going to 12v. Do these sound correct?
Thanks for any help and or feedback.
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2008 at 10:39 PM / IP Logged  
orange can be connected to a window rollup module, extra LEDs or etc. The ground when armed can be used for many applications. the multiple inputs are only used when you got optional/additional sensors. everything else sounds right
mugpar 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2008 at 12:46 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks for the help. 1 more thing, on the 2 start relay, it says pin 85 goes to heavy gauge yellow/black or purple starter/crank wire from the RS that connects to the cranking wire on the vehicle, would this be the purple wire from the relay pack that connects to the starter side starter wire? So this wire would go both to the Ignition and the second start relay correct?
Thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic