icon

2 530t wiring?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
urbanmindz 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2008 at 7:05 PM / IP Logged  
I am planning to add two dei 530t onto my car. I would like the ability to open and close my windows remotely through my alarm system. I am NOT planning on wiring them so that they go up when i arm my alarm RATHER i am going to connects both functions onto different auxiliary channels on my alarm and control them as i please.
What would be the best way to wire this setup? for ex. Should i use ONE device for each function (one for windows UP and the other for windows DOWN) or should i just both for both (One for front windows up and down and ONE for back windows up and down)???
If i send a signal to the device to close my windows and then change my mind or accidentally press the open windows button, will the 530t know that stop the current command and continue the new command? I do not want to risk have the 530t try to go UP and DOWN at the same time and messing up any relays or the device itself?
does the 530t close/open all the windows at the same time? or one at a time until they are all closed?
Can i run a single power cable into my door to power both devices? what do you guys recommend?
Well thanks for all you help in advance..
urbanmindz 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 02, 2008 at 7:35 PM / IP Logged  
BUMP -- anyone...
ya boy mike 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: May 02, 2008 at 9:53 PM / IP Logged  

Cant answer how you should wire these up to your alarm, that kinda depends on how you want to control your windows too. For example if you want to just roll down the front two, or if you prefer to only roll one up or down at a time.

On mine, when I arm the system, the windows roll up, I can hold aux. to crack them and they go all the way up, then crack. Nothing gets harmed or burnt up inside the unit. It will open and close them all at the same time, at least whichever ones are hooked up to whatever aux. output you are using. So if you use aux. 1 for fronts and aux.2 for rears then you will have to do two different button sequences and therefore they will roll up/down at different times.

As far as power, I caught mine in the ignition harness. The only wires I ran into the doors were for the up/down if I remember correctly. I did run tem into each door though so that each window would have one touch control.

Mike

It Hz
urbanmindz 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 05, 2008 at 8:28 AM / IP Logged  
Hey MIKE, thanks for your reply.
If i run the wires to each windows (which will not be a problem for me), I assume each door will have 1touch but will the driver master controls have 1touch for all windows as well?
I already have 1touch down on my driver door. will that interfere?
Thank you,

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic