icon

viper 5701 w/ aux3 linked to disarm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tekstyle 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: May 02, 2008 at 5:21 AM / IP Logged  
Hello. I have finished installing the viper 5701 into my integra ls. However, I am having problems programming my AUX 3 to output (-) with disarming. I successfully programmed this feature with AUX 1. but no luck with Aux 2 and Aux 3. In the installation guide, it says that it is possible. Does anyone know what I can do to get this programmed? Thank you
Big Dog 
Gold - Posts: 1,265
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 12, 2008 at 2:41 PM / IP Logged  

I'm assuming you have an install guide. Here's a simplified explanation of what's written.

Open car door and leave it open during the following steps. (make sure alarm sees door trigger).

Cycle ignition ON then OFF.

Press and hold valet switch and wait til siren chirps two times. Release valet switch.

Press release valet switch 12 times then press and hold valet switch (siren chirps 12 times).

Keep holding valet switch then press the unlock on the remote twice. First press might give you two chirps and second . . . three chirps. You want three chirps.

Release valet switch and cycle ignition switch ON then OFF.

Don't forget to program the channel for the type of signal you want - validity, latch, etc.

Prepare your future. It wasn't the lack of stones that killed the stone age.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic