icon

1964 Dodge 880, 19K Original Miles

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rushman2112 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 5:15 PM / IP Logged  
Props on your car. Im diggin the fact you wish to keep the interior as original as you can. Sounds like you all ready have a pretty good plan for the whole car system and all. You mentioned putting the radio under the dash or somthing like that.......A custom fit console over the tranny hump to the lower dash would look really cool and could be easily removed later on. Just a thought. Take care of the ol Girl and keep us posted!
upscaler 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  

sweet ride man,  I dig the old cars too.  I agree with the others if you do put a system in it, take the time to do it right.  Don't hack it up.  It will only ruin the car and make more work for someone else if you get rid of it.

upscaler

i3lader1029 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2008 at 9:14 PM / IP Logged  
like i said before this car is currently in WI. Before i can do anymore work on the sound system we need to bring it here (chicago) the car itself needs some work still, the breaks are acting up, the engines not running right...im sure i said all of this is previous posts tho  again im waiting for my dad to bring it here...it should be some time in august...then ill have some pics for you of what im goin to do
my car-1964 dodge 880, 361v8, 20k org miles.
added basic pio h/u and 2 pio 6x9s
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic