icon

mits montero/pajero/shogun 2001

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2008 at 5:21 PM / IP Logged  

Did one of these recently, alarm, R/S and today I did the front windows using a 530t.

Normally you have one-shot up and down with anti-trap from the driver door switch  panel, which stays live for 1 minute after removing key from ignition.

Installing the 530t was a bitch, going from switch to motor you have ign live, ground and data. This feeds a processor and to get to the up--down motor wires you have to open up the motor housing , break those two tracks,  solder your wires to the ends and bring the 4 wires out to  the 530t.

Right, done that the 530t works fine including the venting, but, now switch the 2 windows up from the driver's door, they hit the top then back down about 4" as though they've hit an obstruction. YET operate the passenger window from it's switch, it's now one touch also courtesy of the 530t and it works perfectly!

Please, any thoughts, I'm missing something here or is it simply dip-switch adjustment on the 530t?

i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,670
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 13, 2008 at 9:31 PM / IP Logged  
You are going to have to wait for Howie to help you with that one. Uh oh I just noticed it is Howie. You're in a bind. I wish I could help you. I have been trying to help someone with a 530t it will not roll passenger window all the way up. What does he need to do?
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2008 at 2:25 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks Craig, very funny actually I'm sure the answer lies in the 530t's dip-switches but no one here seeems to know the answer, where's Luongo, Dog and worm when you need them?
i am an idiot 
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2008 at 7:22 AM / IP Logged  
I'll try it over the weekend, I downloaded the manual when I did my car 2 weeks ago, thanks anyway.
i am an idiot 
Posted: August 14, 2008 at 7:25 AM / IP Logged  
I didn't even look at them, I was just assuming they had dip switch setting in there somewhere.   I just came back to actually look at them.  What time are you on the web?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 14, 2008 at 8:10 AM / IP Logged  

Do you need to "reset" the switches? Just a thought. When I remove power from my Civics switch (onetouch up and down) if you don't relearn the tolerances.... it does not funtction.

I don't know if this might apply to your situation.... but!

I pull up on the switch and hold it up till the window is up. Then do the same thing for the down position. After that the one touch works.

Good luck my friend..... and of course, chears!mits montero/pajero/shogun 2001 -- posted image.

howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2008 at 11:35 AM / IP Logged  
Gary, it might well work, I didn't think of it thanks, BUT that  trick is usually used when the one- stop doesn't work.
ringojam 
Copper - Posts: 215
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2008 at 12:06 PM / IP Logged  
Dosent the keyless entry on yr key roll up windows when you lock yr doors? If it does then you need to cut that pulse but it is in the computer and i have tried several attempts to install roll up moules on these mitibushi wit no sucess especially the mitibushi IO. Keep us posted so i can learn yr solution.
Jamaica home of the worlds fastest man.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2008 at 3:40 PM / IP Logged  
Ringo, no the keyless simply locks the doors, you're thinking of the comfort control on M/Benz, BMW, VAG, Vauxhall/Opel, UK Focus and Mondeo etc., read the first two lines of that post, I might add that DEI UK (the tech is a good mate) and the Italian firm Cobra who actually supply Mits UK thought window close on this vehicle was impossible.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic