icon

2003 f150 factory alarm disarm wire

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
smokenjet 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: August 25, 2008 at 4:20 PM / IP Logged  

Ok I have this dash, side panel and everything else ripped out doing this install.  Down to my last wire.

2003 Ford F150 Harley Edition

DARK GREEN/ PURPLE - Factory disarm wire  YES in the drivers kick panel or drivers firewall

WHERE?????  I have every harness split open (I think) and cannot find it.  Plenty of GREEN/ light redess or purple but not what i need.  I have been testing some that I think are it by a meter on ohm's then putting the key in and turning it on looking for continuity.  I have the factory keyless entry/alarm box accessable.  Is it on that harness?

561-616-4168  or I will check back here periodically.  (Viper 5900)

John

i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 25, 2008 at 4:42 PM / IP Logged  
2003 f150 factory alarm disarm wire - Last Post -- posted image.Power Unlock LIGHT GREEN (-) POWER MASTER SWITCH IN DRIVERS DOOR 
2003 f150 factory alarm disarm wire - Last Post -- posted image.PowerLock PINK (-) POWER MASTER SWITCH IN DRIVERS DOOR

According to the Audiovox site, the lock and unlock wires will arm and disarm the factory alarm.   They do have a note on the lock wire only, it says lock requires a double pulse.

smokenjet 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 25, 2008 at 7:53 PM / IP Logged  

I was having issues with the remote start - but I did finally find a different seach string in here and found out I don't have an alarm - hence why I lost all my equipment when they broke in and there was no noise.

Now my issue is an intermitant PATS issue.  with key and with remote start every now and again it will trigger the PATS and it wont start.  Leave it for time and or cycle the key a few times and it works again.

A job for tomorrow.

traviscoots 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 25, 2008 at 9:59 PM / IP Logged  
have you gone to bypasskit.com to see if there are other by passes, or if their may be a programming issue. try calling whoever the manufacturer is on your product, the tech support people can suck, but they deal with these problems all the time so they may be able to fix it for you pretty quick and headache free.
possibilities are limitless. if you can think it you can do it.
smokenjet 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 26, 2008 at 5:56 AM / IP Logged  
DEI - they won't help unless I am a dealer.  I have the X04 kit with the PATS 1 type

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic