icon

98 honda civic locking problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
stretch69 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2009 at 7:16 AM / IP Logged  

Howie, thanks for all of your help on this.

I was just wondering if you could look at the diagrams on this linked website. One is the wiring for my cars central locking and the other, the wiring diagram for the central locking on the alarm. I know it is a lot to ask, but if you could have a look and let me know which wires you are talking about I would really appreciate it.

http://www.allmyweb.info/markhooper/

Many thanks in anticipation...

howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2009 at 11:41 AM / IP Logged  
)n your diagramme, the white / red should be the lock motor wire. This sits on neg and flashes pos when you lock. Confirm then cut. the side that staus on ground is the motor wire join to grey/red from alarm. Join other end to grey / YELLOW from alarm. Test the yellow/red the same way on unlock. and join the blue/red to motor and other end to blue / YELLOW from alarm. Connect the alarms RED / black and RED / yellow to the cars WHITE/ yellow. This shout sit on 12v+ permanent.  N.B.  I'm not sure about the colour of the yellow/red motor unlock wire, it should be adjacent to the WHITE/ red in a grey or white flat plug attached to the driver's kickwell or at 141 which sits under the radio and heater controls in the centre console.
stretch69 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2009 at 12:44 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks for taking the time to look at that for me. Managed to get enough time today to try it, and it all works perfectly.  (the unlock wire was yellow/red)

Thanks again :)
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic