icon

2003 c1500 ls, xk01 and icbm 7071

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fazda 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2008 at 4:37 AM / IP Logged  

Vehicle: 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 ls Ext cab.

Okay ive spent all day looking for post for my vehicle, ive seen half related topics and wiring. This is my frist time with security wiring, and Im  needing help installing the icbm-7071 performance teknique remote starter, keyless entry, and alarm. i apologize for all my quesions but i cant find the answers! i basically need directions for this whole install 2003 c1500 ls, xk01 and icbm 7071 -- posted image.

First, the xk01 module i found out is the only one nowadays to buy to bypass everything, and i dont understand where to connect the brown - ground while running wire to. It says somewhere to the RCS, but what wire comes from my ibcm-7071 to it? or can i just use the lt green wire by my key as the ground?

Second, i need to connect to the neutral safety switch so the park/neutral wire.. where is it located? only at the xmsn, or somewhere near the bcm? and what color?

Third, the xk01 has a orange wire stating "disarm output" is it not needed?

4th, the ibcm installation says that i need to connect it to the parking light output (+/-) relay. to the one with constant 12v or ground only when the parking lights are on. Does that mean the gray/blk wire on the brown plug @ the bcm isnt good enough? or is that just for relays?

5th, my door lock/unlocks. to my understanding i have the xk01 to bypass it. but i still have 6 wires from my icbm that need to go. it gives a relay hookup diagram.. but i didnt think i needed that? i have green->lock and blue -> unlock, which should go to where? the bcm 2 wires? and same with the xk01, it has the same 2 colors needing to go to my "RCS"  lock and unlock output wires... i just dont understand that part. the extra 4 wires on the ibcm need to be connected or not?

6th. theres a 6 pin connector with wires needing to go 1.orange (-) 500mA ground-when-armed .  2. blue (-) 200mA passenger unlock (is this a relay? or just to the p/s door module?), 3. whtie/black (-) 200mA programmable auxiliary output. 5. blk/white (-) 200mA dome supervision. (says it has to be relay, true or not?)

And i just need a wire color/location for each if possible. i dont think many people installed these so i think im SOL, but any help would be appreciated. i would have it done professionally but they all turned me down because its not their product so its all up to me. if anyone has an explanation on what needs relayed and a good wiring diagram i might be good to go. thanks, corbin

fazda 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2008 at 7:00 PM / IP Logged  

Okay, ive found out 2,3, and 4, i think. My biggest problem right now is the door locking system. ive traced more and it seems i have to wire as a reverse polarity system. which my vehicle means the gray and tan wires inside my driver side door needs cut, and my 6 wires get connected, but do i have to install a relay and how? please any explanation on the lockings with my vehicle would be appreciated!!!

and the next problem still exist, the factory disarm outputs, rearm outputs, and armed outputs, where the heck are these? one post says lt green is disarm inside the drivers door, so i hook this one up only and the other does it with the door lock button automatically? read from https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~11497 .

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic