icon

2009 ford e 350 need alarm diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kassdog 
Copper - Posts: 257
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2008 at 11:05 AM / IP Logged  
Putting a remote start and alarm into this car and don't want to go at it blind. Directechs doesn't have it as it is different from the 08 model and I'm alread checked this site and bulldog. Any help will be appriciated.
draggin95niss 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2008 at 11:28 AM / IP Logged  
www.techservices.audiovox.com if u dont already have an account just set one up, its free...also i checked and they have the info your looking for...hope this helps....
kassdog 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2008 at 11:32 AM / IP Logged  

The link isn't working for me

draggin95niss 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2008 at 11:42 AM / IP Logged  
put in the search bar on yahoo or google and it will bring up th ewebpage in the search...sorry i cant get it to work in the address box either i just did the search thing and when i brought up the page i saved it in my favorites for future needs...
kassdog 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2008 at 11:54 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks for the site but unfortunetely those aren't the right colors either. Its wierd. I've been testing for all of these wires and they are completely different. I'll post em up in another topic once I'm finished with the car.
draggin95niss 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2008 at 11:59 AM / IP Logged  
well it was worth a shot...sorry i couldnt help..
wass0026 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2009 at 2:04 AM / IP Logged  
Hey there I was doing a search and I ran across your post. I just installed a remote start in a 2009 ford e series and ran into the same dilemma with my wire colors on my tech sheet not matching my vehicles colors. I installed the full unit and everything works fine as far as the functionality of the starter and the door locks. However the parking light circuit was a bit goofy. One of the wires tested at ground on rest then when the switch was engaged raised to 8 volts. Another wire, this one I remember being gray; rested at 6 volts and then switched to ground with the parking lights. I tried introducing voltage onto them(It was fused, however I still think this was a mistake), and nothing worked. So I left it unhooked for the meantime. Somehow through my self discovery of the 09 e series it seems I have taken out the lighting for the transmission indicator on the instrument cluster, this is the only thing not lighting up. I checked all-data and there not listing an 09 yet. If anyone knows anything that might save me some diagnosing time it would be great, thanks.
loneranger 
Copper - Posts: 572
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2009 at 2:46 AM / IP Logged  
The correct address is http://techservices.audiovox.com/
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,670
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 04, 2009 at 8:11 AM / IP Logged  

wass,  I have repaired many of the light switches on the newer Ford F series vehicles.  Usually the failure is the entire lighting system fails, you may have the same problem, just in a smaller manner.   Read my post here,         https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~110320~get~last

a burnt trace is a foil conductor on the circuit board that blows just like the element in a fuse. 

wass0026 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: January 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM / IP Logged  
Lucky for me, the next day the lights began working again. He hasn't had a problem since. The Audiovox color listing for the 09 Econoline is still wrong. If you look at a tech sheet for the 08 Ford Expedition(I believe that was the one), it has pretty close to a match of the new Econoline's wiring.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic