icon

amp selection

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
memfus_boi 
Copper - Posts: 148
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 1:13 AM / IP Logged  
couurtney used 2 be an installer with us, do u kno the salesperson , john i think thats his name
If I'm to loud, then you're too old!!!
ccityroadshop 
Copper - Posts: 76
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 1:27 AM / IP Logged  
yea thats my bud, but he dont work there anymore got fired a couple weeks ago
mustang GT convertible with lots of performance mods... Alpine M500 amp with sealed enclosure, 10 inch kappa perfect, clarion cz500 head unit, kicker ks speakers all around
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 7:51 AM / IP Logged  
This entire thread's complete lack of ANY kind of grammar or punctuation makes me now realize one of the possible reasons why our beloved 12volt hasn't had so much activity lately.
memfus_boi and ccityroadshop, this is an adult forum. We like to read actual sentences. Sentences include whole words, with punctuation and everything. What a concept, huh? You are not texting each other on your cell phones, where you have a limit of 160 characters. You can actually spend some time and type out entire thoughts. Please, if you want to SMS each other to death over where you work, and what kind of discount you can or cannot get, and who you know or not, exchange each other's phone numbers in a PM, and leave us out of it.
Barring that, take this childish (Yes. I said it.) presentation of your complete lack of regard for the English language, and total proof that you paid ZERO attention in school (and most especially and apparently, English class) over to caraudiodomain.com. We can (and yes, we WILL) help you far better than most of those yahoos could even begin to THINK about, but we also don't want to read internet slang. If you install as well as you convey thoughts in type, I'm not surprised they won't let you install full-time. Complete lack of attention to detail, and shortcuts. Huh... I wonder...?
Now, if you want to "let me have it", for smacking you down publicly, bring it on. From your posts, it's fairly obvious that mentally I could crush you, and not even get anything on me.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 1:19 PM / IP Logged  
i second the motion for Autotek. and yes Autotek and Hifonics are both owned by Maxsonics who also owns crunch and maybe 1 or 2 more brands that i cant think of. nevertheless Autotek is awesome
check this out:
http://www.online/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?Productid=18179
the Mean Machine series looks and performs better (IMO) but you said you want to stay around $200
CutDog504 
Silver - Posts: 637
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 2:10 PM / IP Logged  
maxxsonics also makes MBquart speakers.
haemphyst 
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 5:05 PM / IP Logged  
CutDog504 wrote:
maxxsonics also makes MBquart speakers.
Wull... There's a vote that'll make we wanna buy the rest of their products.
NOT!
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
CutDog504 
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2008 at 10:28 PM / IP Logged  
Hmmm, I smell a bit of sarcasm.
ccityroadshop 
Copper - Posts: 76
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 21, 2008 at 2:46 AM / IP Logged  

HAHA... wow alright sorry I do not have much to say to a loser without a life who has time to sit around and post 3,800 times on a forum.  It's a forum buddy get over it, people type short and slang on these and I am a student at U of M that would be why I am part time ha that really cracked me up

mustang GT convertible with lots of performance mods... Alpine M500 amp with sealed enclosure, 10 inch kappa perfect, clarion cz500 head unit, kicker ks speakers all around
haemphyst 
Posted: December 21, 2008 at 7:56 PM / IP Logged  
CutDog504 wrote:
Hmmm, I smell a bit of sarcasm.
Do you? And I thought I was hiding it SO well...
ccityroadshop wrote:
HAHA... wow alright sorry I do not have much to say to a loser without a life who has time to sit around and post 3,800 times on a forum. It's a forum buddy get over it, people type short and slang on these and I am a student at U of M that would be why I am part time ha that really cracked me up
Sounds to me like I hit a nerve. One, I am not your "buddy". Two, a loser I am not, I assure you of this. Have you bothered to realize that I am NOT the most prolific poster here? You are calling both of the board's moderators losers as well, (not to mention the board's administrator) by throwing that epithet toward me. By the way, the mods feel EXACTLY the same way regarding proper posts as I do... I just happen to be the one that mentions it... I don't CARE about hurting your feelings where they might. Additionally, even after being asked in a reasonable tone to please present yourself with some decorum, you still come back with your cell-phone typing methods.
Speaking of (effectively) being too busy to type in full, complete sentences (because that takes SOOO much time)... I work well over 70 hours a week, EVERY week, (I am at work right now, even... 5:30pm, Sunday night, California time) and yet, *I* still find time to remember proper grammar, and I even manage to fit a few punctuation marks in place where they belong. Amazing, isn't it?
Internet forum or not, we try to remain adult around here, and part of that includes taking responsibility for our posts. Part of *that*, includes presenting ourselves as educated, and willing to be accepted as an adult, which your l33t-ing DOES not allow most of the senior members of this board to do. (Those members you need to appeal to, in order to receive the best help you can get...) Nor does it instill any DESIRE to help you. You'll notice that not one senior has even piped up. Rob suggested you "do it quick", before you are out of a job (Circuit City being the burgeon of financial stability that it is, currently), but that didn't *help* you at all, now did it? I think it was really more of a jab... You will also notice that VERY few threads consist completely of the (I guess) "language" of which this one is almost completely composed. We do not "type short and slang" here.
U of M, huh? In what are you "mastering"? Cell-phone QWERTY? Predictive typing? I bet you're an "A" student... (More sarcasm, in case you missed it.)
CutDog504 
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 21, 2008 at 11:37 PM / IP Logged  
I do speak, type, and act like an adult. I don't appreciate you trying to talk down to me like that. I'm not some punk kid putting a buttload of speakers into the family minivan that my parents gave me when I turned 16, and they purchased a new family vehicle. I'm 31 years old, been installing for over 18 years, and I've been a member of this board for over six years now. Wow! Thats even longer than you, haemphyst. I come to this board for help when I have questions, and I also help others with questions they may have. Thats why I was in this thread to begin with, I was simply recommending an amplifier brand. I was simply staing that I've had very good experiences with Autotek amps. Thanks for being so mature about this topic.
amp selection - Page 2 -- posted image.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic