the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

mtx jack hammer

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 28, 2008 at 2:17 PM / IP Logged  
i am an idiot wrote:
Even if you can't stand to sit in the vehicle with the system turned up, chances are your windows will even then still be OK.
yep
tcss 
Silver - Posts: 1,623
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2008 at 10:01 PM / IP Logged  
Ahhh, the good old uninformed days. (Bob leans back in his chair, MTX in the air).
There is no such thing as free installation!
jmelton86 
Gold - Posts: 1,228
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2008 at 11:13 PM / IP Logged  

haemphyst wrote:
birdman38 wrote:
Hey.. I know people are ragging on the MTX JH but the ones I got are 800watts a piece.. and I run them with a MTX TA4501 Class D mono One channel amp 2 ohm. They have the new thunder elite series amps out now.. or you can go with a rockford fosgate amp. As they say.. you get what you pay for. I saw they have Jackhammers that only are 300watts each..and if you hook up a cheap amp, then it won't sound good. Good luck
OOOh... Can I touch you? 800 watts a piece, huh? What does that mean to you? Does that mean they are somehow "better" than my 600 watt 10" TCSounds TC1000 woofers, or that my woofers are somehow "better" than the "300 watt" Jokehammers?? I can tell you have MUCH to learn, grasshopper, were you to answer "Yes" to any part of that question. 1: The 800 watts number that you are so proudly tossing about means NOTHING in how loud or accurately they will play. Zero. 2: Yes, you DO get what you pay for, and in the case of both the Jokehammers (or perhaps Polkhammers - they're both worth as little as you can pay that much for) OR the Rockford Fosbreak garbage, you just don't get the very deserved kiss.
birdman38 wrote:
by the way.. cranking this setup I have all the way puts my back window in danger of shattering
Uh, huh... Sure it does. If that is TRULY the case, then you need to be on the competition circuit, because you OBVIOUSLY have the secret to BEYOND theoretical maximum outputs for minimal inputs.

Bwahahaha! "OOOh... Can I touch you?"

That made my day, hamfist. That made my day.

2013 Kia Rio -90a alternator
DDX470HD GTO14001 GTO1014D (x3)
Big3 in 1/0G
1/0G to GTO14001
birdman38 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2008 at 12:01 AM / IP Logged  
Depends what kind of car you have and where your window is.
birdman38 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2008 at 12:04 AM / IP Logged  
well kung fu master..not interested in anyone trying to touch me. I am happy with what I got as I am sure you are. your points are correct and you're smart. You're the MAN!
juliojr@614 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2008 at 9:49 AM / IP Logged  
Look buddys i hear alot of talk but bac it up with pics cuzz when i get done i will. Lol! ya''l dont work to hard with da egos and letz put a drink in da air for 2009 and bring sum new stuff to the table
Julio C. Ortiz Jr
ckeeler 
Gold - Posts: 1,461
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2008 at 11:51 AM / IP Logged  

juliojr@614 wrote:
Look buddys i hear alot of talk but bac it up with pics cuzz when i get done i will. Lol! ya''l dont work to hard with da egos and letz put a drink in da air for 2009 and bring sum new stuff to the table

deerrrr, o tay, DAWG!

DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2008 at 12:02 PM / IP Logged  

birdman38 wrote:
Depends what kind of car you have and where your window is.

No, actually, it doesn't.

Support the12volt.com
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic