icon

07 forenza, astra4000rs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
daddyo8221 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2009 at 8:32 PM / IP Logged  

i got 07 forenza installing alarm astra 4000rs i got three wires to hook up but dont know where they go. 

Orange wire say ground out. is this just grounding this wire??

Does the blue and green wire go to the valet switch?

Does the blue and orange go to ground??

The diagram for 07 forenza power door locks the negitive is purple when you look into the wiring harness there are 3 differernt purple wires

how to tell if the purple wire is neg.

the brown wire is for the trunk and it positive when  you put the tester onto the brown wire and push the trunk button the tester light will light as long as you hold the button.

help the last three wires and i will be finished

daddyo8221 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2009 at 5:18 AM / IP Logged  
P.S Thanks everyone any way i have figured it out .
daddyo8221 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2009 at 7:24 PM / IP Logged  

i am installing astra 4000rs remote start, keyless entry on a 07 Suzuki  forenza. 

Can any one please tell me how to hook  up power locks on 07 suzuki forenza.

conneceted  the wires the same way as the diagram tells you and nothing

help............... help................. help..................... help....................... help......................... help..................... help......................... help...................... help................... help.............

chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,427
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2009 at 10:33 AM / IP Logged  
have you figured it out or not if not my diagram says LT.GREEN / WHITE for lock and Yellow for unlock both in drivers kick panel harness going to door
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
daddyo8221 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2009 at 10:26 PM / IP Logged  

hey chev104275 im going to try this tomorrow  thanks hope that this works,

got to work on my valet switch i tryed to program the alarm but the valet switch isnot working i tested it with a multi meter and no readings

the valet switch came with a wire that has a connectiion on the end to insert in to the brain --and i connected  a push button switch to the valet wires

and nothing what is the correct wat to hook up the valet switch the alarm is (astra 4000rs)

much thanks.

daddyo8221 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2009 at 8:59 PM / IP Logged  

okay thank you for the reply .

The lt. GREEN / WHITE and the yellow wires are correct as you said lt.GREEN / WHITE lock and yellow unlock.

The instructions asks for you to take the green wire neg. door input (-) connect  to the door switch curcuit wire that showes ground when the door is open??

Does this mean, When the actual door is open??

Or when the lock switch is in the open or closed position?

Violet wire: positive door input (+) Connect to door switch curcuit wire that shows + 12V when the door is open?? 

There are wires there that shows voltage 11.5v when you hold down the switch to lock  and the same wire shows voltage on unlock 1.3v ?? 

Gray wire: Aux. 1 output (-) 500 ma. connect to a relay for an optional feature suck as trunk release ect. this output may be programed for momentary, timed, or latched operation.

okay i have found the brown for the trunk which the switch is momentary.

when i connect the gray wire to the brown wire and program the alarm for pulse nothing happens.

When  I tapped into the brown wire with the DMM and pushed the switch  the meter reads 11.5v

If any one has installen a  Astra 4000rs Alarm all input is welcome.

As for the valet switch it is built into the antenna.... 

chev104275 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2009 at 6:44 AM / IP Logged  
door trigger is refering to when the door is acually open there a purple wire in the drivers kick panel   tests ground when door is opened your green door input should go there   im not sure on your exact alarm but you should only need either positive or negitive trigger wires not both i would use the negitive on the purple    
as for the trunk the brown you are refering to is a positive trigger for the release and your alarm output is a LOW current negitive trigger   you need a relay to convert the politary   if you havent already fried your output use your meter to test the output of your release wire remove it from the brown wire in the car take your black lead from your meter put it on the gray from your alarm and your red lead to 12 volts and activate your release feature you should see 12 volts if the output is working   
if the output is working use a relay as follows
pins
86 and 87 to 12 volts
85 to the gray of your alarm
30 to your trunk wire
have your alarm set to momentary pulse
that car has a seperate trunk trigger i use the trunk light its a pink/black wire at the light itself its a negitive trigger you can use your door trigger input and diode isolate the door trigger and the trunk trigger   
HOPE THIS HELPS GOOD LUCK
daddyo8221 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2009 at 12:41 PM / IP Logged  

okay went out this morning and checked on the purple wire,  actualy there are three purple wires that go ground when the door  is opened ive tryed all three purple wires on the green wire from the alarm and nothing  ive tryed to put all three wires together with the green wire nothing ive put the lt. GREEN / WHITE wire with one of the purple wires and locked my self into the car.??

so what i did i put a lead from the lt.green wire to a ground in the car and the doors locked, and i did the same for the yellow wire and the doors unlocked.

This is the 5th weekend that i have messing with this and the little hair that i have before this is almost gone now .The few $$$ i throught i would be saving by having someone install the alarm. I use to have a six pack of beer over the weekend but now its a full 12 pack all the way.07 forenza, astra4000rs -- posted image.

So i guess the answer is in the lock/unlock wires (and a ground)??

The alarm that i am trying to install is a skytec astra 4000rs

chev104275 
Posted: February 17, 2009 at 2:17 PM / IP Logged  
the locks are ground controled your alarm should have outputs for this thats why when you touched them to ground it locked and unlocked the car as far as the door triggers you may have 4 purples in that harness they go to all 4 doors your green door trigger wire should go to 1 of those wires not sure why you connected the door lock to the door trigger but it locked because the door switch sent a ground pulse to the locks
daddyo8221 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2009 at 1:28 PM / IP Logged  

I  got it.

All systems are a go now,  all but the trunk relay in which this weekend i will connect it.

Thank You Joe for your  time and help best wishes.

Darryl 

Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic