icon

viper 5601, 01 firebird

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
redbird555 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2009 at 6:39 AM / IP Logged  
I got a viper 5601 for my birthday Im installing it in my 01 firebird. I have already done a clifford 3.3 rsx in my buddys camaro so Im confident I can do it. I have the install guide from the clifford 3.3 although I dont have one for the viper. I really just need he wiring schematics that tell me what wires do what on the viper if anyone has a copy of the schematics or install they could send me or post it would be very much appreciated.
PS. I know most of you do this for a living so please dont think im trying to be a jerk by stealing away business its just I dont have the 300 bucks they want to install it and where I now work really requires me to have an alarm. Thanks Dan-
Big Dog 
Gold - Posts: 1,265
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM / IP Logged  

Here's the INSTALL GUIDE

Prepare your future. It wasn't the lack of stones that killed the stone age.
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2009 at 3:51 PM / IP Logged  
Big Dog, the user guide was likely too large when you added it. Try adding it to a zip file, then uploading it. If necessary I'll increase the file size limit. Let me know. BTW, how big is that file?
viper 5601, 01 firebird - Last Post -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
Big Dog 
Gold - Posts: 1,265
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 11, 2009 at 7:52 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks for deleting.

By the time I realized it's at 5 megs, it was too late and had started to upload.

I decreased the quality from 1200dpi to 300dpi and now it's just over 500k !

Here's the link for redbird555: OWNERS GUIDE

Prepare your future. It wasn't the lack of stones that killed the stone age.
redbird555 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2009 at 10:12 PM / IP Logged  

Ive installed a few alarms before but this one has me scratching my head and its my car this time lol. Ive got it all hooked up except the remote start and valet switch  heres whats goin on.I plugged in all the harnesses I got no blaring siren, all I got was a click of the doors locking. Then when I tried the remote nothing happened I only got the red confirmation light. While everything is plugged in I can also only lock the doors at the door switch I cant unlock them, however if the unit is unplugged all works well the unit has remote start but i havent hooked it up yet I cant get past this lol. I have triple checked all my wiring and it seems right diode stripes are on the alarm side however Im obviosuly missing something. I checked my wires for everything with this writeup and it seems to check out. any help is appreciated.

Dan-

redbird555 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM / IP Logged  

sorry car is an 01 firebird and this is the guide i checked up with.

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/fbody/alarm96up3.htm

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic