icon

2009 toyota camry, remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2009 at 10:25 PM / IP Logged  
good riddance 2009 toyota camry, remote start - Page 2 -- posted image.
dtk1 
Copper - Posts: 179
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2009 at 1:46 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
To try again NO vehicle is factory ready for an R/S some are fitted as dealer options as explained by Mike normally with factory parts or Y looms (here we go again t&t) which do plug in to that specific vehicle.  You or we have to modify the loom for each individual plus get around the transponder , another box and data or CAN systems more black boxes,  plus pick up tach,  I don't trust voltage sense. Now why don't you try a simple question like please could someone furnish me with install guidance etc. and I'm sure people would help you more quickly.  I believe t&t has done one recently.  I'd still like to see how you'd get around the latest M/Benz and BMW plastic key or keyless go systems 'cause if it's so easy, how come no one makes by-passes for them?
hum... plug and play remote starts on BMW and benz not a bad idea I mean its not like you live around BMW and benz lol am going with howie on this one there a few add on remote starts but they suck range durability and chep parts i can go on .... the best would be after market this car is not bad at all just your regular Toyota as far as immobilizer do Not go with an XK series its a wasted of time if you need the wiring let me know we are all here to help each other out .......
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2009 at 3:03 AM / IP Logged  
This is adressed to Mike M2, t&t dtk1. The whole point was the guy's original post,  like we're on a production line and yes sir that job will take 2hrs and 37mins.  WE know it's nothing like that but he's attitude brought out my paranoia.  My BS antenna can be aroused by LAMS.  With one exception* if people who I don't "know" from this site ask reasonable questions politely I will try and help. When I do and can be quite the wiz-taker as t&t found out recently, over familiarity + bad joke. *Someone phoned in to one of the shops I contract to asking for an install quote on flea bay purchased equipment, never heard anymore,  a week later he's trying to bluff answers out on this site, maybe not realising the only person with any knowledge of that Renault was me!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic