icon

complete system sugestions

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kwguy 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM / IP Logged  

hey guy im here again seeking some advice, on my 2008 silverado crew cab i want to do a complete system im talking about subs, mids, highs, amps, the whole thing i was wondering what kind of set ups have you all done on these trucks i definetly want some strong loud bass so any suggestions

ps id rather go with name brands like jl db drive etc

thanx in advance

ben_c_8 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2009 at 5:00 PM / IP Logged  

well, are you planning on still using the back seat or enclosures/amps filling the whole back.

Ben carnes-2ma hk15x2 + 5500d
moparfan1234 
Copper - Posts: 59
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2009 at 10:22 PM / IP Logged  
i like the eclipse head units the best if you want to take out the back seat just run like 3 JL 13w7 in a custom built vented box you can also go like 3 memphis 15" M3 mojo subs ether subs with matching amps will be loud! probly so loud you wouldnt want to have it up all the way all the time. if your keeping the back seat your not gona get a very loud set up but you can run like 2 12 memphis or JL subs. for the highs its hard to go wrong with them memphis JL kicker or even sony xplod yea i really said sony xplod highs there not that bad for highs. and run like a 4 channel amp for them or even a 2 channel and run all 4 highs in to the amp as a 2 channel since most of them are 2 ohm stable unbridged. i guess i cant go much farther with out knowing if your taking out the back seat or not?
87 ramcharger eclipse CD5000 2 15" memphis M3 kenwood 900rms mono amps
99 dodge cummins diesel eclipse CD4000 1 12" memphis Mclass 800rms audiobuhn amp
bigchief2472000 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2009 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  
im not a big fan of kicker but my friend has an 07 silverado crew cab with 2 12" kickers under his back seat and they are pretty impressive. they have extremely clean and accurate bass and even get loud and deep. they arent competition spl kinda loud but they sound great. ill try to find out exactly what they are and what amp hes got. i do know that he is still using the factory deck.
bigchief2472000 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2009 at 12:01 AM / IP Logged  
also heres another idea if you want a harder hitting sub. my friend just installed one in his dodge with 2 orion hcca 10s and it is frekin loud. these guys will customize a box for whatever subs you want as far as mounting depth and airspace. for the hcca's he had to add a couple ring spacers on each side and make the part that sits in the seat a little taller to make up for airspace lost from displacement.
complete system sugestions - Last Post -- posted image.
kwguy 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM / IP Logged  
hey guys apprecciate the input but im not going too custom on this truck i defenetly want to keep my back seat but i might try to run three 10's maybe two under the seat and one on trhe floor between the seat in the back something like a center console but smaller

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic