icon

Rattler 300 questions

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
lbridges 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2003 at 6:37 PM / IP Logged  
I recently bought and installed a Rattler 300 from Circuit City. No particular problems with the install, but here's my beef followed by the question.
There was no serial number on the box or on any paper work inside. There was no access code for me to log onto the Rattler DIY web site.
Circuit City offered no help except with the S/N or access code. All they offered was to do the install (for $$$ of course).
Is this just my bad luck, or is this normal DEI & Circuit CIty behavior?
Anthony1 
Copper - Posts: 62
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2003 at 7:04 AM / IP Logged  
 Hi , If that was your bad luck, than I guess it was mine to.  I bought my rattler 300 at Krazy Krazy (Sydney) they installed it because it was free install with purchase.  But later , I opened my dash to see why the range was only about 15 feet on my remote.  Only to find they did not install a valet switch, and the antena wire was taped up in a ball.  One week later one remote stopped working (dealer would not replace).  after putting up a fight, and contacting the dei customer service manager, I recieved a new 471t remote, but the dealer had to program it because they kept my valey/program switch.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic