the12volt.com spacer
icon

the12volt’s New Toy, 2009 Yamaha YZF R1

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 08, 2009 at 7:08 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot

Found another picture of a Rider on the Dragon.  I have no idea why his front fender and engine cowl is primer and not painted.  He must have recently had to replace those pieces.

the12volt’s New Toy, 2009 Yamaha YZF R1 - Page 5 -- posted image.

Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB
i am an idiot 
Posted: August 28, 2009 at 7:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
It was 68 degrees when I left for work this morning.  Still needs to cool off about 20 degrees before I get real happy.   But at least I know it's coming.
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2009 at 9:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote the12volt

I had a slight chill Wednesday night with a perforated leather jacket on. I can't wait for the cooler temperatures!

the12volt’s New Toy, 2009 Yamaha YZF R1 - Page 5 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
deeg money 
Copper - Posts: 107
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 06, 2009 at 10:07 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote deeg money
I was too lazy to read all of the post but I was wondering if you have been to the dragon before. If so thats sweet and what did you think? Unfortunately now there are too many cops up there to really push the limits. I went up there on my bike (gsxr 600) a few years ago and it was freaking amazing. I got up to like 80 mph on it and about crapped myself. Never laid my bike down or anything close but it is def a great place to push the limits.  I hoped you checked out the tree of shame too. Thats freaking great! Good luck and stay safe if your going soon!
Deeg money
"If you cant be good, be good at it"
the12volt 
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 06, 2009 at 10:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote the12volt

I haven't been to Deal's Gap and have no immediate plans to visit, but I have friends that have ridden the Dragon and have heard their stories about it, including the tree of shame and the oddities hanging in it  :)

Have you done Bike Week in Daytona?  I plan to make it next spring with a local group of rockets.

the12volt’s New Toy, 2009 Yamaha YZF R1 - Page 5 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
deeg money 
Copper - Posts: 107
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 06, 2009 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote deeg money
Yea ive been to daytona a few times. I live in jacksonville which isnt too far away. I can make a day trip out of it if I wanted.
Deeg money
"If you cant be good, be good at it"
i am an idiot 
Posted: October 18, 2009 at 1:46 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
What about the weather the past couple of days, and what about those Saints?  I know that there is another half of the game to go, but these are the New Saints.
the12volt 
Posted: October 18, 2009 at 5:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote the12volt
Yeah, the weather has been great. I've been riding most of Friday, yesterday and today. The Saints are rockin'!  Who dat!!
i am an idiot 
Posted: October 18, 2009 at 6:14 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Who Dat?   It sure ain't the Giants.
i am an idiot 
Posted: October 21, 2009 at 8:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Free Boiled Crabs every Wednesday night at Crazy Al/s at the Rigolets.  U.S. 90 across from Fort Pike.    There were quite a few bikes there tonight.
Page of 9

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic