How to Diode to Prevent Feed Back?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
benmerithew 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: July 27, 2009 at 9:37 PM / IP Logged  
lam13 wrote:
That's not a white light, its a LED RED LIGHT, that I want to use as a running light in the rear FOG LIGHT HOUSINGS...
LUIS
O didnt catch that part. Well i think as long as its dim, like ur tail lights would be then when u hit the brakes it lighted up brighter, then i dont think it would be illegal, but i dont think ur rear running lights can be brighter than ur break lights. U might check with the local Law just to be safe. Sure hate to get it all done and find out theres a nice fix it ticket waitin for you.
~*Ben*~
zybeon 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2009 at 11:56 AM / IP Logged  
What you have to do is add diodes to both the turn light wire and the brake light wire. Use a pack of them from radioshack. Make sure the white line is on the side leading to the light.
zybeon 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2009 at 11:59 AM / IP Logged  
looked at your pics again, are you sure yo are using a 3157 2 circuit light? those things should be already configured for voltage polarity or you just got a cheap one.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic