rockford fosgate p1

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sublinux 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2009 at 5:34 PM / IP Logged  
Hey,
i just bought two RF P1 (P1S412) with a sealed box. They are rated 150W RMS each.. My amplifier is a Pioneer GM-D7400M 400W Rms at 2 OHMS .. My amp shoot 100W rms more than i need.. Do i need to turn the gain down of the normal position or set the sub on -3 on my HU?
sublinux 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2009 at 9:49 PM / IP Logged  
No body?
ianarian 
Copper - Posts: 516
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM / IP Logged  
Tough question, unless you like the numbers game. Opiniarian: take a day in a empty parking lot and learn how to drive your subs by sound. Understanding what you speakers are designed to do and listening to them do it right, is a responsibility of anyone playing loud music. Settings can constrict your ability to ruin speakers. I guess Im trying to say that I dont think Pioneer can blow a stock dash speaker...JK. Match voltages from source to amp. Use boost/cut as a advantage over music quality...or should I say music imperfections.
This is what I do for FUN!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic