power sunroof

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
doogi0122 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2009 at 11:38 PM / IP Logged  

hello all

i just ordered a power sunroof from e-bay  my problem is it is used so there are no instructions i am confident in myself to do this but i am not sure what wires go to what  all i know is it is a webasto 33x19 3/4 so does anyone know what wires that are on it and what color goes where  like i said i just ordered it so it should be delivered by sat and i wanna get it in asap looking at the pic it looks like a red wire and maybe a black wire but the colors coould be different  its a bad pic so i have to wait til i get it to know for sure just trying to get a head start thanks in advance  oh and btw its goin it my 00 rodeo

doogi
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 05, 2009 at 12:04 AM / IP Logged  

If there are only 2 wires on the unit, and one is red and the other is black, you would be pretty safe to assume that red is positive and black is ground.    If the switches are not mounted to the sunroof you may need to use 2 relays for a reversal rest at ground setup.  When you get the roof in, let us know what you figure out.  I now know that I am not a master installer, which is a good thing.  But I do think that I can help you with relay setup if it comes to that.

doogi0122 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2009 at 5:25 AM / IP Logged  

ok thanx 

and i will let ya know

doogi
doogi0122 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 26, 2009 at 6:14 AM / IP Logged  

well all  i did it i cut a big old hole in the roof of my rodeo

i used windshield ribbon as a seal (figured if it seals glass to a car it will seal my sunroof)

an wires  and wow it was easy

its done im happy ill gat some pix on here soon

doogi

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic