icon

kole audio?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
livinloud247 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2009 at 12:03 PM / IP Logged  
I've been looking at a Kole Audio amplifier (the PH1-2000D). It's a mono-block class D, 2000 watt amplifier. But, my question is... Is Kole Audio any good? Reliable? Send what they say they send? Etc.
Thanks.
livinloud247 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2009 at 2:42 PM / IP Logged  
Anyone?
icearrow6 
Copper - Posts: 497
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2009 at 4:58 PM / IP Logged  
What speakers are you planning on using?
This amp generates 600 watts at 4ohms.... So it maybe ebough. As far as brand quality...well its mid-high.
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2009 at 10:07 PM / IP Logged  
Kole = Power Acoustik.  I would never recommend them.
Support the12volt.com
vibrationcustum 
Copper - Posts: 171
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2009 at 11:28 PM / IP Logged  
Hey I have power acoustik not funny Dyohn. The low end of power acoustik maybe but I got the best subs and amps from them and works get for me. But kole would be like legacy or POS sony I thank. Crap. Stock would be better then kole
Can't be loud then don't have it.
(power acoustik system)
Head unit- TID-896 7" TOUCHSCREEN
ovn1-5500d 09 and another one coming soon
4-12" mofos 12ft3 box to 40hz (wall)
2 batterys, 1 power
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 06, 2009 at 3:54 AM / IP Logged  

DYohn wrote:
Kole = Power Acoustik.  I would never recommend them.

The = in the above statement did not mean kind of like.  It meant = as in the same identical product.  As in same exact motherboard and components mounted to a different heat sink. 

So which is it, is Power Acoustic good or is Kole garbage?

Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB
DYohn 
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2009 at 8:28 AM / IP Logged  
Ha.  Yes, perhaps I need to be more clear:  Kole (is the same as) Power Acoustik (is the same as) crap.
Support the12volt.com
vibrationcustum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2009 at 2:22 PM / IP Logged  
everyone has there opinions, you must like jensen and legacy then. i see where you taste is Ha.
(power acoustik system)
2 batterys, 1 power
DYohn 
Posted: August 06, 2009 at 2:27 PM / IP Logged  
It's not a slam against you, vibrationcustom, it;'s just that PA products use low end construction and are not very good audio-wise.  If it does the job for you, that's cool.
Support the12volt.com
vibrationcustum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2009 at 2:44 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah the new 2007-2009 products are alot better then they use to be. I would not would not recommended them to anyway until now. Yes there is better things out there and the are alot worst things out there. I told my self years ago not go get power acoustik but since I try them one more time I really like them (new products). But every product out there has ups and downs with the construction of the speakers,amps,Hu right. I don't know a brand name out there that has not. The rating out the product is all from past using or other people stating that they are bad or good. All we do is state that you don't like something or I don't like it for reasons but the next person might swear by them right. It is all about your personal preference on things.
there is a thing I live by you can have the best speakers, amps in the world and have a bad enclosure and have the system sounds like crap but you can have the worst subs and amp in the world and have the best enclosure and make it sound reasonable. Each car is different in every application.
(power acoustik system)
2 batterys, 1 power
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic