2 car batteries?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
audiocableguy 
Copper - Posts: 630
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2009 at 5:48 PM / IP Logged  
ianarian wrote:
But I know what Im talkin about, its all yall that dont get it.
We get it, we understand what you are saying, it's just wrong!   
Here's another example:
ianarian wrote:
Anything bigger than a 12 I would not recommend to take any shortcuts on power.
This just proves you should not be giving advise.
ianarian wrote:
However their L7-15's and solo 18's are not as forgiving.
Are you talking about efficiency here or what??? Read all the above posts that aren't yours and you will see the facts don't change.
David, Kevin and Jeff have all given you correct info. I have given several straight forward examples. You are going against established electronic/electrical principles, basic electronic 101 stuff here. No matter what excuses you have or beliefs you have, you are incorrect.
ianarian 
Copper - Posts: 516
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 18, 2009 at 5:25 AM / IP Logged  
Here's another example:
ianarian wrote:
Anything bigger than a 12 I would not recommend to take any shortcuts on power.
This just proves you should not be giving advise.
Ya, because I have no law to prove that the effect of running different size subs on only 25% of their rms rating is less pronounced to the ear on smaller subs then on larger ones. And if you did, the larger sub of same brand same series will drain the battery quicker. In that case, Im glad I learned this before I learned the theory.
Here is a vid of a Cerwin VMAX.4 12". The beginning reading, was from just putting my hand close to the speaker, then just barely touching it and when the numbers are jumping I was pressing in on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siYU3I4s5P0
If I had a mechanical hand with the same electrical properties as my hand and replicated the same exact movements on a 12 and a 15, those numbers will read the exact same?
Here is a unclear vid (for your viewing enjoyment)of me testing the sound in the new box at minimum gain levels. (Notice only a 2 db increase from windshield to right in front of the port)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on84hDbnQTk
Now, the 2ohm attempt is not advice I would give to someone. I did however drive all the way to L.A.(6-7hrs one way) testing every type of music and then some.(Notice the fan I installed to combat the heat this things going to be creating.) Now if I asked if I could run a 4ohm stereo 2 channel amp bridged at 2 ohms, we would all(including me) say "no way dont do it". You'd pull out the ohm card again for proof. AAAAAAH YA, well here I have done it again. The amp is stable!!   Thanks
2 car batteries? - Page 4 -- posted image.
2 car batteries? - Page 4 -- posted image.
This is what I do for FUN!
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 18, 2009 at 10:12 AM / IP Logged  
Wow.  It's time for this thread to die.
Support the12volt.com
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic