icon

factory 2003 nissan maxima

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
gsbartender 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2009 at 7:54 AM / IP Logged  
OK. I have a factory 2003 nissan maxima with a premium factory bose sound system in it. I used to not be able to get much further than 21 on the volume and the max is 31 because it was so loud. However when I got in it the other day I heard a quick vaccum sound very brief. ( vrrrrummph ) and now the volume has to go all the way to 31 for it to get up to the volume i like it.. but the bass isnt working. Im thinking thats the only problem that the sub in the bottom of the 6 x 9 isnt working and maybe a fuse or the factory amp in the trunk has fried. Any suggestions or ideas before i get all mad scientist and start taking doodie apart ha ha
yimke 
Copper - Posts: 417
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2009 at 9:03 AM / IP Logged  
You factory sub is probably not working/blown. Not sure what makes a vacuum sound thoughfactory 2003 nissan maxima -- posted image.
gsbartender 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2009 at 9:24 AM / IP Logged  
No all the speakers work fine.... and im hearing bass and sound.. just not alot of power through them... I believe the head unit must have gone up ... its pushing power and sound but not alot.. which would probably cause the factory amp in the trunk to the sub to stop working... what do u think

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic