508d problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
megatfauzi76 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2009 at 9:30 PM / IP Logged  

Hai,

I just installed 508D to my car. It only works when i roll down my window...If i roll up all the window..it cannot work...For your info, all my window tinted ( with metallic material)...Is that the problem why it cant works? I already set maximun for outer sensitivity...

I read some article here...They suggest the best place to put this sensors...at the centre of the ceiling...Ist correct? Can this method solved my problem? Hope anyone can share with me?

Thanks

howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 04, 2009 at 7:16 AM / IP Logged  
Never had any problems with roof mounting, with tinted glass, just increase the sensitivity, also have you tried testing it from inside the vehicle in a position to see if the green then red LEDs light up when you get closer?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic