icon

another hey howie topic

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2009 at 6:23 PM / IP Logged  

I did pay my bill howie! Bloody phone company sent three guys before they sent the right one to address my problem, and when he finally got here, had the nerve to call me at work fifty miles away, to ask me which pf the cable connected to my home would be the telephone cable, jeez!

No comment on the latter part of your post!another hey howie topic - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

commit your way to jehovah and he will act in your behalf. psalms 37:5
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 18, 2009 at 8:00 AM / IP Logged  

Darren, it was a wind-upanother hey howie topic - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.  In my old place we had six years of trouble free broadband, then they were taken over. Suffice to say we refused to pay our last phone bill and we won our case.

Unfortunately what's happened in the UK, and  probably the US and Windies (which I always think of as a half way house  with dashes of Asia and Latino) is that British Telecom own and service the exchange and connections, the independant carriers take bundles;  remember these days a phone exchange is a server and can be anywhere in the world.  Unfortunately when it's a physical fault, e.g. water into a junction box the independants have to pay British Telecom or AT&T (Digicel?) to repair the fault, thus they will stall, obfuscate, mess you around and mostly blame you "please disconnect all your phones leaving 1 corded set " = in our case 6 months of arguing about our failed broadband, imagine getting technical info from DEI or Alpine or Parrot when you've only got fax and snail mail. P.S. What's your local cell sstem ? Euro GSM, US GSM (AT7T, T-Mob or regular US = Verizon/Sprint

danishwilson 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM / IP Logged  
Many Many Happy Returns of the day.May God fulfills all your wishes.enjoy your day .
danishwilson mercedes benz
t&t tech 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2009 at 5:05 PM / IP Logged  

danishwilson wrote:
Many Many Happy Returns of the day.May God fulfills all your wishes.enjoy your day .

What?another hey howie topic - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2009 at 5:42 PM / IP Logged  
Bit late Darren but never mind, he's a noob  who seems to know what he's talking about.
t&t tech 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2009 at 7:59 PM / IP Logged  
LOL!another hey howie topic - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic