icon

autopage 665 in 2005 tacoma

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wv_tacoma 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: September 18, 2009 at 11:54 AM / IP Logged  
Drv door only unlocking. what other wire do i need to connect to get them to open, drvr first, 2nd all?
thanks
wv_tacoma 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: September 18, 2009 at 9:01 PM / IP Logged  
Got it complete and all working well now...
Thank so much your your help guys
scorpo900 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2009 at 10:37 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:

Please stop and see local professional help, if there's a second starter you should have tested for it, it can't help you not knowing the vehicle or the R/S and I'm 5000 miles away. Whether or not there's a second starter on the vehicle is something you should have initially determined. If there is, purple to relay 86, ground to 85, 30amp fused 12v constant to 30 and 87 to second starter.

You still have't mentioned whether it's an auto or manual.

Not to quetion your knowledge, but to become more educated? this is needed because the output is less than the AMP needed? like a 200mA in the DEI systems? Thank you.
Always test. When in doubt, read and study. If still in doubt, read some more. If that don't work, don't do it then or your burn everything... a Chef
tommy... 
Gold - Posts: 1,901
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2009 at 9:31 PM / IP Logged  
scorpo900 wrote:
howie ll wrote:

Please stop and see local professional help, if there's a second starter you should have tested for it, it can't help you not knowing the vehicle or the R/S and I'm 5000 miles away. Whether or not there's a second starter on the vehicle is something you should have initially determined. If there is, purple to relay 86, ground to 85, 30amp fused 12v constant to 30 and 87 to second starter.

You still have't mentioned whether it's an auto or manual.

Not to quetion your knowledge, but to become more educated? this is needed because the output is less than the AMP needed? like a 200mA in the DEI systems? Thank you.

Whats the question...I'm sorry...I dont follow...?

M.E.C.P & First-Class
Go slow and drink lots of water...Procrastinators' Unite...Tomorrow!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic