p2wssr remote can't display status.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jonguyen 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2009 at 8:03 PM / IP Logged  
Hi,
I'm the guy who asked about the CM5000 module/w blade on the G35. Thank you for all your help. I got it installed and everything worked great. I was playing around with the remote and somehow the siren Icon got turn off and the status function ( button IV) doesn't work anymore. It will tell me no signal but i'm standing next to it. But when I press Lock/unlock/trunk/remote start, it works and shows full signal.
My question is how to turn the siren back on ( now the siren wont chirp when i press lock/unlock)? How can I program to make the status function work again? It worked before I was playing around with the remote. I'm thinking take out the CM5000 module/w blade and flash it again to go back to the default setting.
Yes, I learned I shouldn't have pressed buttons before I read the manual p2wssr remote can't display status. -- posted image.

mobiletint 
Member - Posts: 47
Member spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2009 at 8:14 PM / IP Logged  

Its on mute, turn the ignition on and press the buttons idicated on the back of the remote for MUTE. That will make the siren chirp again. In mute the siren will still go off when the alarm is triggered. I have mine on mute so I dont make a scene getting in and out of the car.

See what other symbols may be showing on the screen and refer to your manual. Its the best system there is once you get the hang of it. Id call compustar tomarrow, they can walk you through anything else.

jonguyen 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2009 at 10:24 PM / IP Logged  
mobiletint wrote:

Its on mute, turn the ignition on and press the buttons idicated on the back of the remote for MUTE. That will make the siren chirp again. In mute the siren will still go off when the alarm is triggered. I have mine on mute so I dont make a scene getting in and out of the car.

See what other symbols may be showing on the screen and refer to your manual. Its the best system there is once you get the hang of it. Id call compustar tomarrow, they can walk you through anything else.

I re-flashed my CM5000 module solved everything.

thx.

dswift 
Copper - Posts: 396
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2009 at 5:14 PM / IP Logged  
All you have to do is press 1 + 2 together for half a second.  MobileTint: FYI the ignition only needs to be hot when going into valet mode. Nothing else.
"dont ground out!"

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic