here it is if you want the full color pictures and of wire locations instant message me an i will get you a pdf of the print out
Pontiac G6 2009
WIRE COLOR LOCATION POL.
Battery 1 RED / Black Driver's Kick Panel or At BCM (1) Positive
Ignition 1 Pink Ignition Harness Or Back Fuse Block Conn 4 Pin D3 Positive
Starter 1 See diagram (2) BCM Connector #2 Pin 56 Resistor
Accessory 1 Brown Ignition Harness Or Back Fuse Block Conn 4 Pin C8 Positive
Parklights Negative BROWN / White BCM Connector #2 Pin 5 (3) Negative
Brake Lights White BCM Connector #1 Pin 24 or 42 Positive
Horn Tan BCM Connector #2 Pin 14 Negative
Tach Lt.Blue At Ignition Coil 2 Cyl
Lock White BCM Connector #1 Pin 66 or 67 Negative
Unlock White (with 1.5 KOhms resistor) BCM Connector #1 Pin 66 or 67 Negative
Trunk Lt Blue (4) BCM Connector #1 Pin 16 Negative
Driver Door Unlock Tan Driver's Kick Panel Reverse
E-Brake Lt.Blue BCM Connector #1 Pin 59 Negative
Disarm Lt.Green (500 ohms Resistor) BCM Connector #1 Pin 35 Negative
Rearming Type 1
Trunk Disarm Tan BCM Connector #1 Pin 4 Negative
Trunk Pin ORANGE / Black BCM Connector #1 Pin 18 Negative
Door Pin FL Gray/Black BCM Connector #1 Pin 51 Negative
Door Pin RL Lt.Blue/Black BCM Connector #1 Pin 54 Negative
Door Pin FR Tan/White BCM Connector #1 Pin 72 Negative
Door Pin RR Lt.GREEN/ Black BCM Connector #1 Pin 53 Negative
Rear Defogger Lt.Blue BCM Connector #2 Pin 68 Negative
Head Lights Tan/White BCM Connector #1 Pin 29 Negative
Wiper Protection Yellow (5) At Wiper Switch Open
BackUp Lights Lt.Blue BCM Connector #1 Pin 15 Negative
- OM-Passlock-5 (310-907-551) - OM-CUT-II (310-908-500) - OM-CUT-3 (310-907-516) - OM-GMC-6 (310-907-543) - OM-Passlock-6 (310-90
- OM-Passlock-6 (310-907-552) - PKUGM2X - XK01 - GMDL7X - 755A2 - 1701G - CANMAX400 - GM5 - CANMAX400 - DLPKIGM7
- CANMAX400 - DLPKIGM7 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Note :This vehicle is equiped with anTransponder passive anti-theft system (PK3+).
The Ignition ans The Accessory wires where connected behind the BCM at Connector #4. and all other connection
where also done at the BCM. That is what the pictures will show you in AstroChart.......
But,...You can get the Ignition And Accessory wires at the Key Switch if you prefere.
'''''''If you can't disarm with the lt green you need to go to the Dealer to reprogram the bcm to be able to disarm it with the key in the door''''''
(1) Can also use the Big RED / Black at the Power Steering Control Module behind left side of dash.
(2)This vehicule does not have a starter wire, so follow the start diagram.
(3) Can also be found at light switch. Same Color
(4) Can also use a BROWN / White (-) at Connector #1 pin 71.
(5) Need to be open in Passkey. If your relay is powered up in Ignition, wipers will give 1 pulse.